Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't fault her for her decision I don't guess....you either want to marry him or you don't...you don't marry him just for the sake of the show/public.

But ....there SURE seemed to be a lot of things NOT being said! They were REALLY not on the same page! He seemed totally shocked...and she seemed like he should have seen it coming;that they had discussed it or something...

Things really seemed weird to me! Anyway, it will all come out in the news before long...

·
Registered
199 Posts
I didn't watch the season, just the last show b/c she gets on my nerves...but I am glad I only wasted 2 hours instead of the whole time! I thought it was very odd. After watching two hours I would have picked John Paul...not Jerry.

I think I would have been happier if she would would have said yes then I could read about the break up in People in a couple of weeks

Maybe I'm shallow!

Nicolle

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm with you, Traci. It wasn't the fact that she didn't pick either one, but, moreso that they were totally not on the same page. And she really didn't explain her decision. It was just so odd and such a let down. I was hoping I would see them on an interview, but, haven't seen them anywhere. Very strange. Karen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts