Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted any pics of my crew for a while. So today is bath day, and a good day for pictures! This is Truffles, Frank and Lola. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i uess today was bath day for the majority of fluffs here lol , ur three look amazing love their silky coats ...

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
oh what great pics!! And whoa, three baths in one day? You're brave!! Truffles look great although I don't blame you at all if you cut her down! Looks like she has recovered from 3 days of no topknot change, LOL. Frank is looking dashing and Miss Lola is just too sweet!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Great pics! That's a lot of blow drying there.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, to answer your questions, it was an all day affair. I almost never do all three at once just because it is too big an undertaking. But I felt gulity after being gone for three days. They were all kind of scroungy. And the topper was Truffs. My DH had agreed to care for the dogs while I was away including brushing. I left detailed instructions for every aspect of thier care.....I thought. I apparently did not address the top knot issue because this is what I came home to:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Pam all three of your babies look beautiful. I even like Truffles in the "top knot" picture though. She's a little devil. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Pam - what beauties :wub::wub: :wub: and what a great job you did with their hair. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting them.
Yup, been there, done that with DH. Their idea of grooming and brushing is a whole different animal...like a wildebeest.:blink: They're clueless.I figure at least if DH feeds Tyler and plays with him I should be happy. Everything else is icing on the Malt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts