Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snowball loves his *bathies* Whenever it is time for his bath, Snowball will get all excited and run to the bathroom where we place his little tub inside of the bigger tub. (Snowball's tub used to be our granddaughter's when she was a baby!)

Both my hubby and I make a big fuss over Snowball while he is getting his bath. We sing our versions of *Splish Splash* ...

Splish Splash
Snowball's getting a bath
Early on a Sunday night

Splish Splash
Snowball's getting a bath
Oh my ... what a delight!

We just go on and on singing ... making stuff up along the way! LOL

Here's some pictures of Snowball getting his bathie (as we call it)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Snowball's smiling while getting a bath!! Ok that's it....I'm sending you Callie and you are going to keep her until she smiles while getting a bathie!

Seriously....your Snowball is absolute perfection. A total beauty and cooperative to boot. :wub:

Oh and um....can we have a video, complete with sound, while you and dh are giving Snowball a bathie? Please!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Marie - Snowball looks great and how happy with his bathie.

Lacie loves her bathies too. Tilly is good in the bath, but just tolerates it and Secret's fine with it too.

But I LOVE to bath Lacie because of how much she enjoys the bath. I'm sure that you and your DH feel the same about Snowball's bathie. (And I have a special song that I made up too. LOL) :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I can't believe he gets excited about a bath. Mine are good about their baths but they are not excited. Snowball just looks adorable during bath time. Bet he smells delicious now. I just love you splish splash song!! Give him a hug and kiss for me.:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
So glad Tyler loves his bath......that makes it so nice. Yes, I would like a video of the both of you singing that song!! Hey, that song reminds me of an old boyfriend. We use to listen to it all the time!!! Brings back fond memories~~~I kinda liked him......have not thought of him for years!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I can't resist Malt tub time pics, so cute!
Wow! Snowball is smiling! While getting wet!
Amazing!
He looks so little and precious!
Thanks for sharing them, Marie! :)
Coco loathes the bath. Paris is mediocre but very trusting.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Marie, Tyler gets very excited about his bath too. Excited about getting as far away from me as possible.:new_shocked: When I start the ritual of bringing towels, shampoo,dryer, etc into the kitchen he becomes Mr. Slippery Eel. :smstarz: My DH and I have to give chase or else bribe him into the carrying to the bath. It looks like he's on death row. :huh: But he's gotten so much better once he's in it. When he was younger he's try to get out; now i think he's resigned to it but no amount of singing or carrying on has made him enjoy it. Snowball actually looks happy and so sweet as a little soaked snowball:):wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Sounds like you have made bath time for Snowball very special at your home. I think that is great. I have two wonderful groomers come to my house every week and bathe my girls. They no longer mind their baths at all being groomed in their home. It really cut down on their stress and fear of being in a strange place and I'm always right their with them.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
What an example to us you are Snowbody! Your mommy should be very proud of you. . . and she should market her secret---and spend the rest of her life in luxury!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Marie, those pics are adorable! I love that you and your husband sing to Snowball during his bath...how cute! Since you live so close by, I'm thinking I'll just swing by and drop off Bailey with you on bath days...maybe he'll learn to love baths as much as Snowball does! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh, Marie what adorable pictures of Snowball. He is so handsome!:wub: and looks great! How is he doing? It's so good to hear from you.:chili::chili: I'm glad he enjoys his bath. When I say "bath time" at our house, the girls run to Daddy like he is supposed to do something to protect them from me...so funny!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Splish splash Snowball's getting a bath:whistle::whistle: Sorry couldn't help but sing along with you and your hubbie!!!:wub:

How sweet is Snowball?! Gosh he is precious! :wub::wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Snowball's smiling while getting a bath!! Ok that's it....I'm sending you Callie and you are going to keep her until she smiles while getting a bathie!

Seriously....your Snowball is absolute perfection. A total beauty and cooperative to boot. :wub:

Oh and um....can we have a video, complete with sound, while you and dh are giving Snowball a bathie? Please![/QUOTE]

I second that idea! :wub:

Snowball is such a good little boy - both of my fluffs hate a bath -

wouldn't you think that it would feel devine - having someone rub-a-dub you in a tub, towel you off, comb your hair - all the while singing to you - - -

I think that Keith Urban is busy these days - shucks!:blush:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts