Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Josey. Me and mommy flew to Laguna Beach, CA. to see mommy’s best fweind, Diana for vacation. I love to ride in my fundle bag wif mommy everywhere.

While we were dar, we went to a restaurant called Splashes on da beach. I sat on mommy’s lap and sneaked some seafood off her plate when she wasn’t looking. Ooooh, was it yummy! Da next time we went out to eat, dar was talk of someting called Sushi. So, being true to my character, I sneaked some food off her plate again. Mommy said, my eyes got weally big and I made a face like I was eating a sour lemon! I spit it out all ober da floor!!! Oh my dawg, yuck! The waiter came running over to our table with a look of disgust and horror on his face. He axed if everyting was okay? Of course, it’s not okay. I towd mommy to get me sum real food, wike, Chicken McNuggets and gummy bears.

Den, mommy and Auntie Diana wanted to take me on a whale watching tour. But, da whale tour companies said I wasn’t allowed on da boat, even zipped up in my fundle bag. Dey told mommy, I could get da bag unzipped and leap out and possibly attack another customer. What is wrong wif people?! Do I weally wook wike I would do such a thing? So, no whale watching for me. But, I did get to ride on a huge boat called a fairy at Newport Beach. Why do dey call it a fairy boat? Do fairies watch over you while you’re widing on it?

Den, no trip is complete wifout shopping. We went to a store just fowr me and I got sum tweats, I made sure to ask dat der is no Sushi in dar tweats. Guess what da number one most popular breed of dog is in Laguna???? *drum roll pweeze* Yes, it is the Maltese Breed!!! I made soooo many Maltese fwiends dar! Here are sum of my adventures on da sand….

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mommy took dese photos from da hotel patio.

Oooops, I forgot to wear my swimming suit on da beach. Oh well, I don’t wike getting in da water anyways and getting my hair mussed up.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
How cute you are Josie! It was nice that your mommy too you on vacation with her! You might want to give sushi a try again if your mommy takes the seaweed off it first - the rice is so yummy and so is some of the seafood wrapped in the rice!

Thank you for sharing your vacation with us!

Erin & Hunter

Ps. we know you wouldn't unzip the bag and jump out and bite someone but some humans are just dumb and don't know better.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh, those are great shots, Suzi! Of course, my fav is of Josey in her...ahem.....bikini!!! LOL! So cute!!!!

Woo wook wike a movie staw, Josey! Wuv, Cosy

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
How cute! looks like a great vacation. You know I just noticed Josey in your siggy (can't believe I missed her sitting there....so sweet).

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Oh Suzi - you are a panic. I loved little Josey's descriptions of her trip. :chili::chili: Sounded like a lot of fun and looked spectacular. I guess next time skip the sushi:yucky: though I love it and maybe mommy shouldn't mention anything about her "special purse"B) and no one will ever know. Though you do know you might want to jump out and swim with the whales after seeing them.:walklikeanegyptian: You might have some Snowy and Crystal in your veins. Very cute and brought a smile to my busy day. :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mommy and me want to fank evewyone for youwr kind comments! :)

How cute you are Josie! It was nice that your mommy too you on vacation with her! You might want to give sushi a try again if your mommy takes the seaweed off it first - the rice is so yummy and so is some of the seafood wrapped in the rice!

Thank you for sharing your vacation with us!

Erin & Hunter

Ps. we know you wouldn't unzip the bag and jump out and bite someone but some humans are just dumb and don't know better.
Oh deawr, I didn't know dar was seeweed on da food? :huh: I just don't fink Sushi is fowr me. Fank you fowr your nice comments. By da way, I hab a secret crush on Hunter. :wub:

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Oh Suzi - you are a panic. I loved little Josey's descriptions of her trip. :chili::chili: Sounded like a lot of fun and looked spectacular. I guess next time skip the sushi:yucky: though I love it and maybe mommy shouldn't mention anything about her "special purse"B) and no one will ever know. Though you do know you might want to jump out and swim with the whales after seeing them.:walklikeanegyptian: You might have some Snowy and Crystal in your veins. Very cute and brought a smile to my busy day. :wub:
Hahaha, I know...I'm too honest. I thought about not saying a word about Josey when buying the whale watching tickets. At the ticket booth, they didn't even know she was in the bag....until I told them. Me and my big mouth. :(
Oooh yes, I would love to see some more Snowy and Crystal swimming photos. *hint hint* :tender: Who knows what is in store for us with their next summer adventure video....maybe, Snowy and Crystal did go swimming with the whales and dolphins?! Kat was a bird, maybe Snowy and Crystal will be fish? :p

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I always LOVE seeing pictures of Josie!!! She's just the cutest little thing I ever did see. Love the bikini shot! :wub:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Awww... there's our favorite chocolate Malt! :wub::wub::wub:

Josie, you are just so cute in your bikini! Thank you for sharing your vacation with us! What a smile today! :tender: :Sunny Smile:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Oh My Goodness!!! I am so crazily in love with that little girl! She's the cutest little girl in the entire world!! I love your gorgeous photos too!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh my goodness! I'm in love with your little girl:wub:

I can't believe they wouldn't let you on that boat.:angry: Come on, she was in a bag.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
There is that cute as a button Josey!! You really look so good in that two piece bathing suit~~The pics were just great and enjoyed reading about Josey's version of the trip. So glad you both had a wonderful time!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
What an awesome time you had in Lagune Beach Josey. I also don't understand how anyoen can look at a sweet face like yours and think you are dangerous - though, according to Aolani your looks are killer :) Your mommy takes great pics and makes me want to go to Laguna Beach now.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Love it, love it!!!:HistericalSmiley:That has got to be the cutest Beach Baby I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us on SM. We are so glad you had fun:chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Very cute pictures and a cute story to go with them too! Thanks for sharing :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts