Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aloha Everyone,

I just wanted to share Chloe's first day at the beach. I have to say it was the best day I had with her since I got her. At first I thought she wouldn’t like it because when I take her to stores she is always little scared. Well I was wrong, she ran, she jet skied, and she boogie boarded!! Of course she got very dirty since the beach where we can jetski is not the best.
I was so shocked when I bathed her that her hair did not knot, had a few
twigs but really not bad at all. I took a picture in her little aloha dress prior and pictures during.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so I hit Submit prior to adding phots, but I fixed. She doesn't have
a bikini but she does have a itsy bitsy polka dot life vest:HistericalSmiley: Next time we go I get a better picture.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
yay looks like both of you had an awesome day on the beach! :D

·
Registered
842 Posts
OH MY!!!!! The last picture she looks like some sand creature that like crawled up outta the sand hahahhaaha.

Very cute! I bet you had a fun time bathing her after that! I am thinking about taking Nelson down to the beach when we go on vacation just to see if he likes it. We took Andy once and he wasn't much of a fan.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Oh my gosh how fun!!! I love the shot of her on the jet ski. Awesome!!!

Izzy says she wants to come visit - the jet ski looks like daddy's motorcycle but on the water. And she loves riding on daddy's motor cycle!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love these pictures! :wub: It looks like she had a great beach day.
We have that same life jacket.
I really regret not taking my girls down on the beach while I was in Gulfport.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
lol!! Go Chloe Go!!! She is such a baby!! I just want to kiss and hug on her. Great photos!!!!

Which island are you on?

I"m always telling my husband "lets move to hawaii" and he says "yes!" and then I say "but you'll have to pay US Taxes" and then he says "never mind" Lol!! oh well. (he's not a US citizen and isn't rushing to become one because of the worldwide tax issue)..

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
awwwww, what great pix! looks like a super fun day at the beach. don't you just love that portable xpen i think i recognized in one pic?

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
OMG -- she looks like she's having so much fun and really, really, really enjoying herself. Chloe is precious (even when dirty). Wish I had been on the beach with you. When we lived in Southern California, Lacie loved going to the beach.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
oh my gosh!!!! She is so cute! I wish the water were warmer up here so that Hunter could enjoy those activities - he just gets his little chicken legs wet. Don't you feel so satisfied that she had a great day when you bath them and the tub/sink fills with sand!?!??

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol!! Go Chloe Go!!! She is such a baby!! I just want to kiss and hug on her. Great photos!!!!

Which island are you on?

I"m always telling my husband "lets move to hawaii" and he says "yes!" and then I say "but you'll have to pay US Taxes" and then he says "never mind" Lol!! oh well. (he's not a US citizen and isn't rushing to become one because of the worldwide tax issue)..

We live on Oahu. Thanks for enjoying my little girl.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
awwwww, what great pix! looks like a super fun day at the beach. don't you just love that portable xpen i think i recognized in one pic?
Yes that is a portable xpen and love it. My DH didn't understand why I needed it until we got to the beach. Everyone was asking where we got it. You would think he bought it. Oh by the way I adore your fluffs.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
LOVE these pics!! She looks SO happy! :)

I love a dirty malt - especially if I' not the one who has to bathe them!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Oh my gosh how fun!!! I love the shot of her on the jet ski. Awesome!!!

Izzy says she wants to come visit - the jet ski looks like daddy's motorcycle but on the water. And she loves riding on daddy's motor cycle!!!
Wow! Does Izzy really go on the bike?! I am very curious! Does she have a little side car?

LOVE these pics!! She looks SO happy! :)

I love a dirty malt - especially if I' not the one who has to bathe them!
:HistericalSmiley:Agreed!

That's exactly what I was thinking! Lol!

Great beach day pics! Looks like so much fun!
HAWAII! :chili:

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
I'll bet you had fun getting that sand out of her hair. lol Looks like you had a lot of fun

1 - 20 of 36 Posts