Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought a bean bag home from work (I'm a teacher) and I let Chanel sleep on it...it's better than getting a dog bed, cleaner because it doesn't attract her hair, and very cheap...$10!!! Anyone else use bean bags? I know some dogs might dig and chew...therefore this might not be such a great idea! :new_Eyecrazy:

~Elegant

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Well that sounds like a great idea, as long as your furbaby doesn't chew through it as the beads are toxic if eaten I think.
Scooby is very good with most things and keeps his beds neat and tidy so I thing a bean bag would be good for him, that is if we can ever get him off our bed which he has decided is his bed day and night now. I think he is going through a stage at the moment and refuses to sleep in any of his provided beds. We have no idea what the cause is.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i want the huge one from love sac
lol

cynthia siad that she'd either get me that for xmas...or a bunch of other things that i've been wanting. i'm really leaning towards the love sac though. LOL

·
Registered
323 Posts
we have the foot stool from one of our bean bags chairs that is in our home office and the dogs love to lay on it as we are working on the computer-except of course Princess Josie she wants to be on the computer :new_Eyecrazy: . They love to run around and land on the bags because they make noise....too cute.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
gruffi loved jongee's bean bag too!! :lol: he would stick his face in it, then back up and run and stick his face in it......and jongee would stare at him! LOL

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
yeah, beany bags make the best beds for dogs...they look like they are in heaven when they sleep on it..right now Taco took over the beany bag and jongee is never able to sleep on it

just in case somebody wants the urban outfitters i have, heres the link

beany bag

it says that they are $1.99 now on sale..original price is $36

·
Registered
71 Posts
I made my own, it was so easy. First I bought a pillowcase protector that zips up. Filled it with beans and made a polarfleece pillowcase to go over that. Really cute material with little dogs and bones all over it. The boys have one each and really love them. I am not a sewer but these turned out really well and were so easy to make.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Noriko uses the same one as Mee's Jongee!
She loves it.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jun 22 2005, 01:15 PM
i want the huge one from love sac 
  lol

cynthia siad that she'd either get me that for xmas...or a bunch of other things that i've been wanting.  i'm really leaning towards the love sac though.  LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74471
[/QUOTE]

omg i have that. its amazing. i love it i love it.

haha except its in storage right now

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
My cousin has a bean bag in her bedroom and Nikki loved to lay on it. I have some cute pics of her sitting on it. I will post one in a few minutes. For some reason it is taking forever to upload my pics to my site.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Me, too. Catcher opened the zipper on his pet bed and destroyed the foam inside it so if it had had beans inside it would have been a total mess and potentially dangerous for him....

PS Nikki is sure cute!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
just as a beware -

i saw firsthand what happens after your little beanbag bursts. those tiny little balls go EVERYWHERE
and there are soooo many of them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts