Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing the net and came across this website China Bear Rescue I would never imagine there is something of this nature happening in the world now a days.

I been reading on this and is very, very sad the life of the moon bear in asia that are kept in tiny cages with no roam of movement at all just to extract their bile

as I read on it my eyes get so watery and I can't help but cry.

Why do we hurt the animals. why do we explote them all, any where I turn there is animal abuse. fur farms, wool farms, puppy mills, corporations that test on animals, animals raise for food consumption, even animals in the wild are not safe because there is the so called "hunting sport" which, I dont see the 'sport' on that.

why do mankind have to hurt innocent, defendless animals?

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have always been a firm believer in that if people treat animals poorly they have no social conscience. They have either been abused themselves or were taught that animals are "things" and have no feelings. Sad to say the least.........

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by JCButterfly@Apr 27 2005, 03:20 PM
that's so sad!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57298
[/QUOTE]
Why would people do this? Because they have a $ where their heart should be. It is hard for people who are true animal lovers to understand this. We have a lot in common, but those folks are different. If you go back and read the posts about occupations, you will see that our list is heavily loaded with people in the care giving business. Look at your friends and others around you. I'll bet that the majority of the people you freely associate with are animal lovers.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That is incredibly sad. Bears scared of US!
Talk about torture. But it looks as though there's a habitat or some sort of rescure center built for the bears now.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Apr 28 2005, 10:27 AM
That is incredibly sad.  Bears scared of US!
  Talk about torture.  But it looks as though there's a habitat or some sort of rescure center built for the bears now.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57591
[/QUOTE]

Yes, There is sanctuary build in china that rescues bears and rehabilitates them to live in the santuary. But, there still bear farms throught China, vietnam and Korea the China Bear Rescue is working to close all the farms in China.
I just don't understand how could someone not have the heart to see animals suffer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts