Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys. I have been really busy at work lately (and will remain pretty busy for the next month or so) so I haven't been posting as much as normal. If you need anything you can PM me or email me. I do check in a couple times a day at least but i just don't have time to post on all the threads i want.

I also wanted to say welcome to all the new members and Happy Birthday to anyone that I missed posting on.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have been going throug the posts but each morning I only skim through the 2 or 3 pages of posts and just look at the ones that jump out at me. Even that takes longer than I really have.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I was wondering where you were yesterday! I was going to im you but your busy thingie was up
Dont let them kepp you too busy!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yes, I was wondering where you were.... You've let me jump to #1 poster... you gotta get back and get ahead of me again!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I was wondering where you were.... You've let me jump to #1 poster... you gotta get back and get ahead of me again!!![/B]

About time someone knocked me out of 1st place! I've been waiting for like a year for that to happen. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts