Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry we have been missing in action yet again - I seem to never find time to really come on and browse around here.

Anyway - have taken some lovely shots of tobi lately and wanted to share them with his friends....hope you all like :)

lots of love,
Adele & Tobi xx

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwh Adele, I missed you and Tobi so very much <3 I am glad that you checked in with some VERY ADORABLE pictures of Tobi!!! Is that a second hair cut that he got? awwh it looks nice. I love these pictures. He is sooooo sweet looking at you in that last photo ^_^
hugs
Kat

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Kat!

I'm so pleased you are on - really wanted you to see his latest pics, now I have a decent camera (iphone) Glad you like them...he is a photogenic little boy and he stands still more, so much easier to get good ones! Hope you and yours are well - we missed you!!

Thanks harrysmom - he is a pain in the butt but so pretty!! haha!! x

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Hi Kat!

I'm so pleased you are on - really wanted you to see his latest pics, now I have a decent camera (iphone)..he is a photogenic little boy !!
I can tell that he loves the camera :wub: WOHOO!!! Congrats on the iphone :chili:Now you can share the second you snap pictures :aktion033:
What program did you use to add the effect on the photos? Is it an application for iphone too?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one with the kind of blue green cast is using hipstamatic (my fav iphone picture app)
The one right after that is using tiltshiftgenerator app(there is a free or paid version - I have the paid so I can use pics I already took, but both work great)

I <3 my iphone!!
:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello you!

I was looking for your posts on here too - Milo is looking as handsome as ever!
I am going to try and contribute more in here...really missed reading all the malts adventures! How are you? x

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I joined while you were "gone". Nice to meet you:blush: I just love your Tobi:wub::wub:. He is so beautiful! Gorgeous face and he looks so sweet.:Sooo cute:

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Hello you!

I was looking for your posts on here too - Milo is looking as handsome as ever!
I am going to try and contribute more in here...really missed reading all the malts adventures! How are you? x

I'm good :)
Really glad you're going to post more!:chili:

(did you know Belfast dog show is on today? Toys are on today anyway)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the nice words kutsmail1 and aprilb! Hopefully I'll be around a bit more again and get to know you guys too! Adorable fluffs you both have too....awwww! <3

Amby - I didn't know it was on. Wonder if tobi's breeder is up for it. I just texted her as I've not spoken to her in an age and wanted to update her on tobi's progress to date. :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, tobi just melts my heart!!! He is so precious and has the cutest face ever!!! Thank you for sharing those darling pictures!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
The one with the kind of blue green cast is using hipstamatic (my fav iphone picture app)
The one right after that is using tiltshiftgenerator app(there is a free or paid version - I have the paid so I can use pics I already took, but both work great)

I <3 my iphone!!
:)
I gotta check these apps up ;)

My very favorite photo app so far is ColorSplash - you gotta check it out too. You might also like it.

I didn't know about the 2 apps that you mentioned, but will sure search for them to install :D

Hey, now I am expecting tooooones of Tobi photos :wub::D:chili:

hugs
Kat

1 - 20 of 24 Posts