Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although its only a few weeks, it feels like forever since I have posted on here. I didnt EVER imagine that Belle would keep me so entertained. And she hates it when I get on the computer! She pulls her little miss thing attitude and turns her back to me with a growl! This little girl definately has a funny personality!
So, just to update.... the first week she was home she weighed in at 2 lbs 2 oz. I took her to the vet today (13 weeks and 1 day) and she is 3 lbs 8 oz!! My sweet little porker!
She has definately shown Daddy and our other dog who runs the house! She puts them both in place. She will only barely consider snuggling with Daddy when Im not home... if Im there, its like we have super glued ourselves. And, if she cant find me, she runs the Malt 500 until she does!
She is a little lover girl!
Wants to kiss all the time, and be right next to me. Wont sleep next to me, though. Has to be by my feet... So funny. And 95% of the time will only sleep on her back!
I will post new pics soon!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad to see you are back!

Hugs and kisses to the little one!
x
x

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww... she sounds like a sweet heart.
Just be careful with the little attitude!! hehe.. it can really sneak up on you with she gets older.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'm glad to hear all is going well for you and your new little one
I remember the first couple of weeks Indy was here, I did nothing other than spend time with him, I had a great time getting to know him and bond with him. Now he lets Mommy play too and I get to come on the computer and talk to you guys here on SM

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
So glad to see you back and glad that you were away because of a lovable new furbaby.

My Teddy also will come up and let me know when enough is enough on the computer...he will paw the keypad of my laptop until I say ok and put it away. Too cute.

Glad your little one is such a love.

Susan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts