Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.. I havent been on in a while but I never got a chance to post pics that show that Biancas face staining has really cleared up (knock on wood). The only thing that changed was that back in January she was sick and the vet gave her an antibiotic and after that it cleared up!! yay.. so i am going to post an old pic you can see the stains in and then you can see in my signature and avatar how much better she looks. this pic is from 3/4/09 and the signature one is from 7/11/10

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I agree, she's looking wonderful! I guess she just needed a little antibiotic to knock out whatever was causing the staining?

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
What a difference! Very nice! I know you must be really happy!! :chili:

I believe there is an antibiotic in Angel Eyes and Tylan and that's why you can't give it to them on a long term basis.

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
How old was she in March? It could also be the teething finishing up by 7 months. Kitzi still has a lot of his baby teeth & quite a few of the adult ones. His little mouth is pretty small so I don't know when we are going to loose the baby ones---some are very loose but holding on for dear life---the others are still very firm. He seems to be a late bloomer! I don't mind. I LOVE the puppy phase---ALL of it!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
re

How old was she in March? It could also be the teething finishing up by 7 months. Kitzi still has a lot of his baby teeth & quite a few of the adult ones.
i included the pic in march of 09 because i was on my laptop and didnt have access to all my pictures.. she wouldve been 11 months then.. but the staining lasted all the way through january of 10 and she wouldve been about 20 months then.. i had pics on my other computer from christmas time where she just was awfully brown on her face..

I have no idea how the antiobiotic kicked it out but i am so happy.. of course i loved her even with the reddish brown on her face but i got tired of people asking me what was wrong with her and telling me to wash her face.. of course i washed her face all the time!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts