Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,066 Posts
baby ducks?? how did everyone else let the "baby ducks" comment go by?? melissajean, i want the baby ducks story! LOL it sounds like a riot. were there MANY baby ducks or just a couple? how "baby" were they? inquiring minds want to know!

back to the topic...poor jack, he looks like he's thinking "um, okay...how do i manage to get a little brother or sister to bully around into doing things FIRST so that i can see the outcome before i do something boneheaded like this again?" he's a cutie pie though

ann marie and the "speaking of MY little brother or sister....when do i get one, mom???? i really want one...i NEEEEEEED one!!!!!" buttercup

· Registered
3,066 Posts
Originally posted by melissajean@Jun 19 2005, 07:35 PM
my sister got two baby mallerds at a small animal sale and swap becuse someone was talking about eating them. so she got uspet and had my mom buy two. ... when they were very very small she let them get into the tub with her, but they started pooping in the water so she started taking showers and letting them swim in the tub by themselves lol. they loved shower time. ...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73897
[/QUOTE]

that's awesome. my mom told me that she had ducks as a pet when she was young, so i asked her if they ever made it into their tub, and she said "oh no way, but they LOVED the big water basin in the back yard. and they played with the dogs very nicely!" i guess the dog thought he was a duck too. my family has never exactly been blessed with "smart" dogs... LOLOLOL

ann marie and the "nope. i'm not bright, but i'm PRETTY!" butercup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.