Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...mom said, I need to take a bath, otherwise he will be in a state of shock!

well today was bathday...

and I don't think THIS way I look a BIT better...:blink:

bathed and dry I look like cotton candy mom sais, and she loves cottoncandy more than anything else :wub:

candyfloss..pah!! :angry: I am an top 'santa-claus-showable' heini :innocent:, don't you think?

now I quickly need to sleep two more times.....:aktion033:

happy christmas and see you soon my friends
*wOOf*
heini

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
aaawwww he looks so cute wet... Those eyes are even more expressive. You do look like cotton candy...good enough to eat! Well kisss anyway...we won't eat you...

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Heini, you are so darling that Santa would visit you even if you didn't have a bath! And your mommy may love cotton candy, but not more then anything else. You my little man, have that spot in her heart.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I'll take some cotton candy, please. :wub: Heini - you look cute wet or dry. I think Santa will be duly impressed.:chili::chili:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
those eyes n that cute nose of urs heini , i wanna grab u n squeeze u !!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
You look so soft and cuddly! I would give you a big hug if I could. Santa is coming soon! I know Santa will be good to you!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Heini.........You are going to be so clean for Santa. I hope he leaves you lots of good things for such a sweet, good boy!!! Sending lots of love to you~~~:wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh what a sweet man! I love his big eyes!!! Oh yes, Heini, you are certainly ready to greet Santa now!! I hope he spoils you rotten!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh Heini ... you look adorable wet or dry.:wub::wub:

Merry Christmas to you and your Mommy. :tender:

Becky, I hope you and Heini have a wonderful Christmas. Love and hugs from me and Snowball. Blessings and love to your grandparents, too. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
OMG, now Santa can finally come and spoil you with lots of presents and treats, Lol!

Mommy is right, I've heard that Santa really likes clean and good looking doggies! :thumbsup:
Ullana also got her bath on Tuesday!

Lots of hugs and kissies to you and your dear mommy, sweet Heini from your girlfriend Ullana and her mommy!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
If I had a crystal ball, I would see lots of stinkie sausages in your future, Heini! Especially now that you are cotton candy fresh.:wub::wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts