Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kat, has to be the sweetest young lady ever. We were delightfully surpized awhile back, when Kat, so generously, sent my kids those adorable camels. I thanked her privately, but wanted to share with all of you, what you already know, how special Kat is.

Mia and Leo, just love their camels and can't thank Auntie Kat enough.

Thank you Kat so much.

Mia, just overjoyed with her camel.

View attachment 85709

Leo, just all smiles with his.

View attachment 85710

Kat, you are one special girl. Thank you just isnt' enough.

Much love and many hugs.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What a sweet thing for Kat to invite Leo & Mia into the Camel Club! I'm so glad you're posting more often again...I just can't get enough of your lovey babies. ;)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a sweet thing for Kat to invite Leo & Mia into the Camel Club! I'm so glad you're posting more often again...I just can't get enough of your lovey babies. ;)

Lisa, thank you so much. Missed you very much and your babies. I know, how sweet of Kat was that???

·
Registered
183 Posts
Awww...Mia and Leo are both so adorable with their camels. :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ahh, there are those little camels!! Your babies are so cute with their new playtoys!!! I know of no one that has a heart as big as Kat.......she is the BEST!!!! :chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kat is the best and those camels are so darn cute. Loved your pictures. You need to post pictures of those babies more often. (glad you're back!)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kat is the best and those camels are so darn cute. Loved your pictures. You need to post pictures of those babies more often. (glad you're back!)
awww You are so sweet. And yes, Kat is the best. I am soooo :blush: how many pics I posted pics of my kids in the past OMG!!! Every time they blinked.

Thank you so much for your kindness. And thanks to everyone for their sweet comments and thanks again to Kat :)

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Glad to see you and the gang back here. Kat is certainly a real sweetheart, and your babies are a great addition to the Camel Club.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Aww, I missed Mia and Leo! I hope to see more pictures of them and their new friends, LOL! :wub::wub::wub:

Kat is amazing! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Awww that is fantastic! Kat and her babies are super special!! Welcome back! Give Mia & Leo and big puppy kiss from Delilah. :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwh Christine, again I tell you, you are most welcome :grouphug:

I am just sooo happy to see you post more often in SM. I missed you:hugging: and missed your two angels:wub::wub:

I sooooooo hope to see updated pictures of them:chili::chili:

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Kat is a doll!!!! I got a pair over a year ago. One had a small injury (Snoopy got to it while re-cooperating from surgery) and I didn't have the heart to throw him out.:HistericalSmiley: I mean he did travel a long distance to get here. :w00t: I tied up his unstuffed leg and the fluffs still play with Mr camel.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you everyone so much for your warm and kind comments. And Kat, once again THANK YOU!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts