Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving home from my friend's house and I start smelling something pretty nasty. I know I don't have gas
so then it has to be Bella. When I pulled over, there was poop stuck to her butt...it was everywhere. I was driving with all my windows down and the sunroof open like a maniac (I figure that if a cop stops me, all I have to do is show him Bella's butt and he'll forgive me.) It was so disgusting, I couldn't believe it. I had to stick her in the bath and bathe her from head to toe (with extra washing on the butt). This was like at 10 p.m. to then find out that she has FLEAS! I'm just so frustrated. Now I have to go to the vet during lunch to pick up flea medicine. Mind you, I had to go and clean the back seat of my car with Clorox disinfecting wipees. Thank God its leather so it all rubbed off but she pooped in my new BMW. It's funny now, but it wasn't funny at all last night

These doggies are just like children.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi has done that 3 times now. Twice in my old car and once in my new car. One time in the old car she peed on the drivers seat while I ran into a store. I came out and sat down. YUCK! I now carry a towl in the car at all times.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jan 14 2005, 11:56 AM
Lexi has done that 3 times now.  Twice in my old car and once in my new car.  One time in the old car she peed on the drivers seat while I ran into a store.  I came out and sat down.  YUCK!  I now carry a towl in the car at all times.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29665
[/QUOTE]

Poor you! The towel is a good idea and so are baby wipes.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Haha! Noriko has pooped a couple times in the car and thrown up too. Cloud never did except for when I came home from VA and he was so happy he tinkled. LOL

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Ooops.. I bet she was embarrased!
Tuffy puked in the car the other day.. all of the sudden he just leaned over the edge of his car seat and puked all over the seat. He looked very embarrased and surprised, like he wasn't sure where it came from. I always keep paper towels and baby wipes in the car just for stuff like that.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
AAAW man...that stinks! (no pun intended
)

Like you said, at least it was leather...
Brinkley hasn't messed in the car yet, but it does make me nervous when I leave him to run into the store or something....like Lexi's accident...
I do keep baby wipes in the car (because of my skin kids), but a towel is a good idea.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Poor little Bella, she had to do, what she had to do...LOL

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones
Nor Daezie or Maya have gone to the bathroom in my car or my hubby's. They are pretty good about holding it until they arrive to where ever we are going. :D

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
We use the harness in the car as well as a dogie blanket. They have not pooped in the new car
Chester did poop in the old car when he was very young but he was in his crate. Thank goodness... And boy did it stink. We had to pull of the highway. The worst part was we let him go before we got in the car. I don't really mind as that was the old car. Now he is two years old no accidents so far in the new car . Chesley has had no accidents in the car either.

Thank goodness you had leather seats.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Da Boom Boom peed in the car once.. He was like 5 months old and it was so cold I forgot to let him pee before I put him in..

It was my fault

Yet again, luckily it was leather and wiped right up, but my husband who is a car finatic was a lil peeved and cleaned and conditioned the leather for like hours

·
Registered
499 Posts
I only had one car pooping incident. I was bringing a large shrub/tree home from Home Depot and had it on the floor next to Oliver. He was held in a car harness on the seat, but I guess it had some give cause I found a nice poopy at the base of the tree on top of the potted dirt when I got home. Guess he thought it was his traveling potty!
Quincymom

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Quincymom@Jan 14 2005, 03:29 PM
I only had one car pooping incident. I was bringing a large shrub/tree home from Home Depot and had it on the floor next to Oliver. He was held in a car harness on the seat, but I guess it had some give cause  I found a nice poopy at the base of the tree on top of the potted dirt when I got home. Guess he thought it was his traveling potty!
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29751
[/QUOTE]

ahhhh that's cute. At least he didn't go in the seat!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
On your new BMW!!!! That girl has no respect! LOL. Thank goodness for leather seats. My Beamer hasn't been christened yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Keep a towel handy. Thats what I do.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Jan 14 2005, 04:04 PM
On your new BMW!!!!  That girl has no respect!  LOL.  Thank goodness for leather seats.  My Beamer hasn't been christened yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.  Keep a towel handy.  Thats what I do.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29756
[/QUOTE]

I tell you...no respect it right. I needed more than a towel last night. Her poop was completely stuck to her butt hairs. It was the nastiest thing I've ever seen & smelled. She peed in it once already but that was not half as bad as the poop.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I wish I had leather seats. Both of my cars (new and old car) have cloth seats. I've thought about keeping a little "emergancy" kit in the trunk but with the cold weather everything would freeze. I was going to keep a towel, paper towls, plastic bag, wet wipes, febreeze, etc.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella+Jan 14 2005, 03:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Quincymom
@Jan 14 2005, 03:29 PM
I only had one car pooping incident. I was bringing a large shrub/tree home from Home Depot and had it on the floor next to Oliver. He was held in a car harness on the seat, but I guess it had some give cause  I found a nice poopy at the base of the tree on top of the potted dirt when I got home. Guess he thought it was his traveling potty!
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29751

ahhhh that's cute. At least he didn't go in the seat!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29755
[/B][/QUOTE]
Flurry was pretty sick and we didn't pick him up right away. I had the opportunity to buy him everything, lol, I thought he would need. On the way home I realized my dog seatbelt was too big, so I put him on my lap and spent most of my ride home covered in pee. It was horrible. He never had another accident in the car but after that I put a wee wee pad under him when I was holding him, traveling with him to the vet everytime until I was confident it would not happen again. I would put a wee wee pad under her just in case and carry baby wipes.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I am still laughing :D
but....
I don't think I would have laughed if this happened to me.
I guess I am lucky, Alex never peed or pooped in the car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts