Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 15 week female named Bella...She is about 2 1/2 to 3lbs.
Since it is 10 years since I had a puppy I totally forgot what is involved with a puppy. She does not seem to recognize her name when i call her. Maybe she is too young. I am paper training her to do her business in the house and she pretty much has the concept with a few misses here and there. She has full run of the kitchen and I tried crating her but i thing she is too small/young to hold her business for too long so she goes in the crate. I know things will get better as she grows. :mellow: Love alll the information on these sites.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
welcome patricia n bella ! im a newbie as well and i love this site , already im learning so much from everyone here. . i got dolce at 16 weeks, and i had to take him to the wee pad every 15 min or so n everytime he went in the beginning i gave him a treat til he got it . we have an occasional accident here n there but for the most part all is good. i never crate trained but i use a baby gate in my kitchen , on one end i have the wee pad , and in the middle of kitchen his bed , and on other side his bowls. maltese are so smart that she will get it in no time.

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Welcome Patrica and Bella!!!!
Oh the fun of a puppy. Hurry and post pictures.

Bob and Marsha and The Boyz

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
:Welcome 4: We love pictures, LOL!!! Can't wait learn more about you and Bella!

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
hello you two and :Welcome 1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts