Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so proud of Bella...she does better and better every week. She learned how to stay and laydown and she's actually getting it. I can't believe how much these classes have helped. She listens to me (most of the time at least) and she's actually getting this stuff. It helps when you have a good trainer. She's awesome and if anyone is in Miami, I highly recommend her.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'm so glad to hear that everyone's baby is doing so well.

Bella graduates on Thursday and she has done great. She was a bit out of control last week but that's because I was out of town and my parents took care of her and they spoil her rotten. So now that she's back at home with me...things are much better. I will post pictures of her graduation!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Well, Bella graduated from her class and she's doing so good. She listens to me she sits when I tell her, she stays, she comes in command and she does down. Now I'm teaching her up. The only problem is her potty training. When she's in her play pen she goes in the puppy pads but when she's out and about the house she'll go every where. The other morning I was getting ready and I couldn't find Bella. I called her and she came up the stairs, when I finally went down I found poop. What is wrong with her...this drives me crazy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.