1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
So cute!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
that is so adorable! my moms yorkie wanted to eat my bird...i eventually had to give the bird away b/c i could never take her out w/o the dog wanting lunch! hopefully bella and the bird become the best of friends! whats the birds name?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
awww

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That is the sweetest thing!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Gruffi Loves tweety!! i should take a pic of it. we have a bird bungalow in canyon country----and i got a HUGE cage thats as big as a large midwest cage....for...get this: $65!!!!! what a great deal, huh?

anyway, that lovebird is super cute. and bella is just curious!! LOL>

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Dec 14 2004, 03:32 PM
Gruffi Loves tweety!!  i should take a pic of it.  we have a bird bungalow in canyon country----and i got a HUGE cage thats as big as a large midwest cage....for...get this:  $65!!!!!  what a great deal, huh?   

anyway, that lovebird is super cute.  and bella is just curious!!  LOL> 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23068
[/QUOTE]

That is a great deal. That little cage that Petrie is in cost about $50. It's perfect for him and for my little condo.

On another subject...Bella's face is so stained! I started hydrogen peroxide and it has helped. It's a contant battle with her.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Those are great photos. Petrie is a cutie, just like Bella!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Petrie, as in "The Land Before Time" Petrie? HAHA I loved that little guy. *sniff*sniff*sniff* "I smell, I smell, Petrie!" "You smell me?"
HEHE HAHA LOL I love that part! What a cute name for the little guy. Cute pictures. I hope they get along great!
Fantasia bearly notices my turtle, unless I have him out of his tank when doing a complete tank cleaning. Then she sniffs the container he's in and I have to shoo her away.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts