1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is SO cute!

·
Registered
894 Posts
It is adorable, but I am afraid Sisse would look at it and say "Wow Mom, a supersized chew toy"!! It would be toast in 15 minutes!! LOL

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Mar 21 2005, 05:01 PM
It is adorable, but I am afraid Sisse would look at it and say "Wow Mom, a supersized chew toy"!!  It would be toast in 15 minutes!!  LOL

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45023
[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious...we'll see how Bella reacts to it!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
You know, the only reason I said that is that Sis has been through (count them) 4 new dog beds!! She manages to turn them upside down in her Casita and rips the foam apart.....
We even went and got the sheepskin ones that have no foam, those she "digs" into until the threads start coming out. We finally tied the bed down to the bottom of the Casita, she was really p---ed off!! She was trying to turn it upside down and when she couldn't, she looked at us and started barking!! Little snot!! Anyway, the Vet (that poor Vet) told us it was a teething thing and maybe a bored thing. So we have been having longer play times and a bit more freedom in the house lately. She's left it alone the last day or 2. You know, if she wasn't just so darn cute.........

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Mar 21 2005, 03:17 PM
You know, the only reason I said that is that Sis has been through (count them) 4 new dog beds!!  She manages to turn them upside down in her Casita and rips the foam apart.....

We even went and got the sheepskin ones that have no foam, those she "digs" into until the threads start coming out.  We finally tied the bed down to the bottom of the Casita, she was really p---ed off!!  She was trying to turn it upside down and when she couldn't, she looked at us and started barking!!  Little snot!!  Anyway, the Vet (that poor Vet) told us it was a teething thing and maybe a bored thing.  So we have been having longer play times and a bit more freedom in the house lately.  She's left it alone the last day or 2.  You know, if she wasn't just so darn cute.........
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45032
[/QUOTE]

Sisse sounds like a handfull. Lexi liked to dig in her first bed. It was one of those beds that had pillow that went in the middle. When you took the pillow out is was a circle with plastic in the bottom. She dug hole or chewed through the plastic and I'm not talking about a small hole. I could stick my face through the hole!!
She doesn't really dig that much any more. So hopefully Sisse will grow out of it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bella used to dig like crazy and still does a bit but has definitely grown out of most of the digging. It's true...if they weren't so darn cute

I swore I was going to buy her the cheapest bed I could find but look... I couldn't help myself it was only $30 so I got it. Bella's first bed was like $70 and it's still ok but it's at my mom's house...her current bed was like $20 and it's distroyed so we'll see how long this one will last!

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's pretty tough to be serious when she is standing there with her tongue hanging out and foam sticking to her mouth with that "what, me? I didn't do anything" look on her face. Ahhhhh, puppyhood !!!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Mar 21 2005, 04:40 PM
It's pretty tough to be serious when she is standing there with her tongue hanging out and foam sticking to her mouth with that "what, me?  I didn't do anything" look on her face.  Ahhhhh, puppyhood !!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45049
[/QUOTE]
We had the same problem...even with the sheepskin-like pad. What has worked for us...a zippered pillow cover, the kind that goes over the pillow, but under the pillowcase. It's kind of like a zippered pillow case made of cotton. She hasn't been able to get through that yet! So we just put the pad inside and zip it shut.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Carol Ann@Mar 21 2005, 11:43 PM
What little girl wouldn't want a house like that?! It's so cute; she's gonna love it. If not, she can eat it. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45194
[/QUOTE]
very true...like Sisses Momma said...it might be one big chew toy!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Mar 21 2005, 04:37 PM
Bella used to dig like crazy and still does a bit but has definitely grown out of most of the digging.  It's true...if they weren't so darn cute

I swore I was going to buy her the cheapest bed I could find but look... I couldn't help myself it was only $30 so I got it.  Bella's first bed was like $70 and it's still ok but it's at my mom's house...her current bed was like $20 and it's distroyed so we'll see how long this one will last!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45046
[/QUOTE]

It was only $30??? Where did you get it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts