Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were so blessed to have Paula & Matilda as our Secret Santa buddies this year! Bella is now totally addicted to trying to open very package that comes in to the house :). She even tried opening my presents lol! Here are just a few pics of the adorable gifts she received this year. Thank you so much Paula & Matilda. We love you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry I didn't get better pictures to share with everyone - well sort of sorry. The truth is we were having so much fun laughing at Bella's excitement that it was hard to focus on pictures :) . There were fun toys, precious clothes, yummy treats for us :) and an absolutely beautiful ornament! Paula & Matilda, thank you both so very much!

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Bridget, we really enjoyed having Lady Bella:wub:
I had two different ladies make the dresses, I hope they fit well. Jodi, on SM made Bella's pink dress, love it:wub:, and the green dress was made by a lady I found on the internet. I loved the color of it and the B on the button,:wub:When I saw the little coat, I fell in love with it, so feminine, reminded me of your little princess:wub:does Lady Bella like the toys?
I'm glad you like the ornament and the taffy, have you ate huckleberry's before? Idaho is known for potatoes (Wasn't going to send you those lol) and huckleberry's.

But dear Bridget, you spoiled Matilda and Maddie, far more. :wub:eek:h my gosh........
Lady Bella and Matilda must be related, Matilda goes crazy when she see's a box, wait until you see the pictures

I only wish I could have spoiled your Lady Bella more:wub:

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Bridget, those dresses are awesome! So very feminine! Paula and Matilda were fabulous Secret Santas! LOVE the ornament! And the coat is adorable!

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh gosh I love that coat! The polka dot dress is beautiful too!! Well I love the green tutu initial dress too!!!!Everything is lovely! It looks like Bella got clothes fit for a Diva!
Great presents from Paula and Matilda!!

Is it just me, Bridget what does Paula& amp: mean?? I must be stupid, I haven't a clue??

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Bridget, adorable. Paula I love the dresses you picked out, especially the fleece one with the bunny tail, that is beyond cute.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Wow, Bella...you will be looking quite glamorous in your pressies from Matilda.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Luck you! Your SS was one of my favorite people! Great gifts Paula and Matilda! Bella...you'll look divine in your new dresses!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts