Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

So between the construction, our weekend trip to the beach and Belle getting spayed I had to end up getting her shaved.

As luck would have it the weather changed with vengeance just as I brought her home. All her old coats were to small and the pet stores still haven’t had the chance to stock up for the winter.

So I did what any mother would do and I cut up one of my coats and made one for Belle.

I think she looks like little red riding hood 🥰

#bespokemomcourture

·
Super Moderator
9,695 Posts
Aww so cute.

·
Premium Member
17,498 Posts
My you are creative!!!!!! She is darling! I love red on her. Is your weather that cold already? We are still in the 90s but the nights have come way down. We can now use our deck & are loving the cooler evenings. I wish you could drop by w/little Belle!

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Hi all,

So between the construction, our weekend trip to the beach and Belle getting spayed I had to end up getting her shaved.

As luck would have it the weather changed with vengeance just as I brought her home. All her old coats were to small and the pet stores still haven’t had the chance to stock up for the winter.

So I did what any mother would do and I cut up one of my coats and made one for Belle.
View attachment 274982 View attachment 274983

I think she looks like little red riding hood 🥰

#bespokemomcourture
Awwwww,,,,so sweet!!!! :)

Lainie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts