Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got her home yesterday just fine. She slept pretty much the whole way in the car, and then it was nuggle time when we got home! Thats why the pic is late!!!! This little girl is the biggest snuggle bug! Thats all she wanted to do last night was lay on her mommy! I love it!!!!
And, she went potty outside last night twice, and slept pretty much through the night, with one little pee pee, but she did it on her pee pad! Then, this morning she whined to be let out!
Mommy is SO proud of her!!!!
Shes a precious little girl full of kisses! Her little tail wags a mile a minute, and all the rest of the time shes a sleepy girl! (Thats okay, Belle, you need a nap cuz you got Mommy up TOO early!! LOL)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now, if I could just get her to stay still for some more pictures! I got the one to my avatar, but everytime I try to get a pic, she comes runnin!!!! I will try to get some more throughout the day!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww... I'm glad everything is working out soooo GREAT!

The affection from a Maltese is priceless!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Your wait is finally over
Congratulations!! Now the real fun begins. Enjoy those snuggles now because when she gets the "lay of the land" she'll be doing the Malt 500 and won't have time for many snuggles!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
What a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you that she is making herself comfortable and the two of you are getting along wonderfully. Kisses from Chloe!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
So glad to hear that things are going so well. Post lots of photos.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts