This would solve your problems if the breeder would keep her till she is 12 weeks. You could take your trip and then come home and enjoy your new puppy, instead of worrying about her the whole time you're gone. I know its hard to wait, but your life would be so much easier, and it would be better for her. If the breeder won't do it, then you might need to ask some hard questions. See, I told you that we're not shy about sharing out opinions.