Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking around for a new navel ring (I'm looking for a cool Cubs one) but I found this one that is a must have.....just wanted to show you guys thought you might get a kick out of it. LOL

So does anyone here have a belly ring? How old were you when you got it? Do you just wear the same all the time or switch all the time? just curious. lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
i have belly ring i got it when i was 18 , i usally keep the same one except when i wear something that shoes my naval il try to match it with whatever outfit i have on especially when i got out.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Jul 17 2005, 08:13 PM
So I was looking around for a new navel ring (I'm looking for a cool Cubs one) but I found this one that is a must have.....just wanted to show you guys thought you might get a kick out of it. LOL

So does anyone here have a belly ring? How old were you when you got it? Do you just wear the same all the time or switch all the time? just curious. lol

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82255
[/QUOTE]
that ring is too funny. I'm 20 soon to be 21 and I got mine done when I was 14. My mom took me it was a rainy day and we had nothing better to do. :D I wear the ssme one just a small hoop with gray ball. I love the look of barbells but I found they get caught on things and they are too long for me. I have to send this pic to my mom that is

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I dont have one and I'm not thinking about getting one,(cant take pain of any sort) but that ring is just too cute!!!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I have one that I got last year at age 25. I had just lost some weight, and had been doing well with exercise, so I did it! I basically keep the same one in all the time, but have to know...where did you find this one?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Aww, that's really cute! I used to switch it all the time but now i keep one that I really like all the time.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
um, i dont have a belly ring but i do have piercings

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by hambys97@Jul 17 2005, 09:20 PM
I have one that I got last year at age 25.  I had just lost some weight, and had been doing well with exercise, so I did it!  I basically keep the same one in all the time, but have to know...where did you find this one?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82289
[/QUOTE]

Dog belly ring

I saw it on ebay but they call it a shiz tue lol but looks malt to me...

congrats on the weight lose. That is great. I have wanted one since I was 18 but my parents (mom) didn't want me to so even though I was an adult I still didn't do it...anyway I am turning 30 next week and my mom, sister and I had a girls weekend and I had it done. Partly to celebrate 30, partly cause I had wanted to forever. I'm not sure my hubby likes it but oh well lol....

I have been looking for some cute rings I think i will change it often I love jewlery.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by AJ@Jul 17 2005, 11:24 PM
Aww...  :lol: but I'm not scared 
Now tell us where!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82307
[/QUOTE]

my ears and......................my.....................nipples
got em done about 10-12 years ago when it wasnt just a "cool" thing to do

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I have my belly done also... I got it done my freshman year in college.. 2000, i think. I have a few different things to put in it... but a few of the things I bought either broke or turn a nasty color. I wanna get something REAL to put in it... there is a store in NYC that carries real diamond ones. They even carry a few that celebrities wear.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
one of my best friends father owns a jewlery store and I thought when the newness wears off and I'm not changing it anylonger I want to get a diamond one from him.

I dated a guy that had nipple rings...awww the memories.

He also had belly ring, nipple rings, earrings, tongue ring, and eyebrow rings lol..it was my rocker stage

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Joe+Jul 18 2005, 06:34 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-AJ
@Jul 17 2005, 11:24 PM
Aww...  :lol: but I'm not scared 
Now tell us where!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82307
my ears and......................my.....................nipples
got em done about 10-12 years ago when it wasnt just a "cool" thing to do
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82341
[/B][/QUOTE]
omg!!!!! I would have never suspected that!! Do you wear..the....nipple...rings still? Were you like a rebel, rock guy?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got my first hole done when I was 14 then I got a few more untill I recived my second in my belly at 16 then proceeded to put more holes in me and tatoos everywhere. But in my belly I wear a long curved bar that goes through both holes. My spouse makes me take it out once a month, he thinks my belly botton gets dirty.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Boy have times changed...I remember when I was a kid, I had to beg my mother to take me to Gimble's Department Store to have my ears pierced by a nurse. There was no piercing gun, just a pointed gold stud and a butterfly backing. When I was in college (yes we did have electricity) the "not so nice" girls had double pierced ears. Our sorority rules forbid anything but a single set of earrings. I still have trouble with tattoos...what are they going to look like when you're my age and have a couple of kids? Hmmm....stretch marks and vericose veins are my "tattoos".

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Well, well, well, I think I am too old for that and I will save for myself what I think of it. It's your body after all. But don't tell me that having a ring in your nose, lip or tong is hygienic. Yuck. :new_Eyecrazy:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts