Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(GRRR my computer froze and erased everything I had typed up!)

We must have ALL been very good this year because we were ALL spoiled by our Secret Santas Nida, Bailey and Emma! We were so excited that they were our SS this year for several reasons:
1. I adore Nida as a dear friend.
2. We were SS to Bailey a few years ago before Nida got Emma.
3. Loved that the original B&E were paired up with B&E Jr.

Nida and her babies put so much thought into our package. Detail galore! From the dog themed wrapping paper and tags to the names being written into the wrapping paper. So much detail! B&E got loads of stuffingless toys, busy buddy toys, treats, bows/bands AND Summer got Dr. Seuss Go Dog Go book AND I got even got spoiled with goodies from the body shop! Seriously....Nida...you outdid yourselves! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We love and adore you all!

Ok picture time!
Emma says, "YEAH presents for us and NOT just Summer!" LOL

HOLY presents!

Check out all our goodies!

THANK YOU for spoiling us so much!!

And just a few photos of all of us on Christmas! We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

My darlings!

My 3 little angels!

Summer on Christmas Day

Thanks for looking!! And thanks again Nida, Bailey and Emma!
Love from all of us!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Tammy, Wow! Your babies got alot of great pressies :w00t: I loved all your pictures. Summer is absolutely adorable. All of your babies are!!! I love the book,"GO Dog Go, and all the treats :thumbsup: I love the little stuffed cow :wub: You have a beautiful family! Great job, Nida ,Bailey and Emma :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
9,553 Posts
Wow, score. All your little ones are adorable.

A bob a lot, a lambie, and it looks like a couple of stuff weasels, some treats, bows, etc.

Whar a great Secret Santa. Fantastic job Nida. fun reveal.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Tammy!!! We loooooved having you as our SS buddies this year for all the same reasons you mentioned! It was so much fun shopping for the original B&E! Loved your reveal and all the pictures you posted. You have such a beautiful family!!! Happy Holidays to all of you!

·
Premium Member
24,067 Posts
Tammy I love the last picture of you Erik and Summer, your family is so very special to me:wub: Summer is growing fast, she's beautiful, love her Christmas outfit, sooooo girly:wub: I'm glad all of you had a blessed Christmas.

Emma and Benny you little angels, your just so very special, I love your BIG eyes:wub: I know you both have been very good this year, it's no wonder your auntie Nida spoiled you, I am so happy you have a little sister, take good care of her ok.
Tammy I loved every picture:chili:

Nida awesome gifts, :chili:love your Christmas card:wub:

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
It's always nice to see Summer, Benny and Emma hanging out having fun...and what a great Secret Santa...your SS pals really spoiled you. Great job Nida, B & E.

oh and I didn't realized you liked the Body Shop, although I should not be surprised, because we have it here too. ; )

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tammy, Wow! Your babies got alot of great pressies :w00t: I loved all your pictures. Summer is absolutely adorable. All of your babies are!!! I love the book,"GO Dog Go, and all the treats :thumbsup: I love the little stuffed cow :wub: You have a beautiful family! Great job, Nida ,Bailey and Emma :aktion033:
Thank you!! She truly outdid herself with making sure everything was doggie themed. :wub:
Wow, score. All your little ones are adorable.

A bob a lot, a lambie, and it looks like a couple of stuff weasels, some treats, bows, etc.

Whar a great Secret Santa. Fantastic job Nida. fun reveal.
Nida went over our SS questionnaire with a fine tooth comb. She literally got everything we wrote down!
Tammy!!! We loooooved having you as our SS buddies this year for all the same reasons you mentioned! It was so much fun shopping for the original B&E! Loved your reveal and all the pictures you posted. You have such a beautiful family!!! Happy Holidays to all of you!
Nida darling....thank you thank you thank you once again!!
Great presents!!! Loved all the pics, AND both of you two gal's are special ladies... I am proud that I guessed the SS correctly! Happy New Year!!
You guessed right! Nida had such great, clever clues!
Wow! Lots and lots of presents from Nida, Emma and Bailey! Everyone looks so pretty! Mom, Dad, Baby and Fluffs! Great reveal!
Thank you!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What a great Secret Santa!
:thumbsup:
Tammy I love the last picture of you Erik and Summer, your family is so very special to me:wub: Summer is growing fast, she's beautiful, love her Christmas outfit, sooooo girly:wub: I'm glad all of you had a blessed Christmas.

Emma and Benny you little angels, your just so very special, I love your BIG eyes:wub: I know you both have been very good this year, it's no wonder your auntie Nida spoiled you, I am so happy you have a little sister, take good care of her ok.
Tammy I loved every picture:chili:

Nida awesome gifts, :chili:love your Christmas card:wub:
Paula my dear friend....we got your Christmas card...thank you! So glad you got our's also. And not to worry...B&E take great care of Summer and vice versa. It's so wonderful to see how Summer just adores her precious maltese.

Christmas Jackpot! Great photos and a wonderful family portrait.
Thank you so much!

What a wonderful reveal! Nida, Emma and Bailey were great SS buddies! And as sweet as Secret Santa was, that little Summer girl stole my heart! Loved all the pics!
Thank you! Yes that little Summer....she tends to steal everyone's hearts! I'm a very lucky Mommy! :wub:
It's always nice to see Summer, Benny and Emma hanging out having fun...and what a great Secret Santa...your SS pals really spoiled you. Great job Nida, B & E.

oh and I didn't realized you liked the Body Shop, although I should not be surprised, because we have it here too. ; )
Totally spoiled! And yes...love indulging in nice lotions and bath products!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Beautiful pictures! Nida wrapped all the wonderful presents that Bailey and Emma chose so cute. Love the reveal.
Nida sure did! Most thoughtful and perfect wrapping!

Nida, Bailey and Emma did a wonderful job of picking out gifts! Love your Christmas pictures. The one of Summer is just beautiful!
Thanks Donna!! Didn't seem right not letting sweet Summer be a part of the photos. :wub:
Benny and Emma sure were spoiled by Nida! Great pictures and wonderful reveal! :wub:
Thank you!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts