Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was very excited when I got home as there was a parcel for Master Benny! I couldn't wait to see him open it! It was from Delilah!! :wub:
There was a cute card and a heart toy that he is playing with as I type this!

He wouldn't really sit still for me to take proper pics and please excuse the unmade bed! :blush:

Thank you Delilah!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
What a cute card and present! hope you had a great Valentine's Day Master Benny :D

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
YAY I am so glad it made it!! Benny you are so handsome!! We were so worried it wouldn't make it in time. The PO told me 10-14 days! Keep checking the mail, as we forgot to include the picce in with the card. We were rushing to get it out and I have been a scatter brain the past two weeks.

xoxo

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Benny - you got the beautiful Ms. Delilah as your Valentine. A long distance romance is so....romantic. :) I love the heart toy and card. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YAY I am so glad it made it!! Benny you are so handsome!! We were so worried it wouldn't make it in time. The PO told me 10-14 days! Keep checking the mail, as we forgot to include the picce in with the card. We were rushing to get it out and I have been a scatter brain the past two weeks.

xoxo
YAY a pic! Benny will be so happy! He thinks Miss Delilah is VERY PWETTY!!
:blush:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Benny, you look adorable and I love the Valentine package Delilah sent you.

Emy said Delilah will have to share you with her, she loved being your Valentine and has a real crush on you.:wub:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts