Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donna and Ollie!!!!!:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:
The gifts were absolutely PERFECT!!! We had a wonderful time unwrapping and playing with all of them. Ben loved his balls and antlers and of course the fruitables. Mom was thrilled with the bayou bowl and it even has his name on it.
Thank you so much to Donna and Ollie for being our Secret Santa.
Merry Christmas from Ben and Tracey

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,678 Posts
I love the bowl too. Looks like ben will be playing lots of ball.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
What a great reveal!! Beautiful Ben received great gifts from Ollie!! I too love the bowl!!! It looks like Ben will be playing ball for a long time!!! Merry Christmas !!!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Oh, Ben you lucky boy! You got treats, chewies and balls. No grooming stuffs, no bows, no dresses. Ollie really knew how to shop for you.:wub:

Tracey, you took fabulous pictures as usual. I think your photos would be lovely even if you didn't have such a gorgeous model. MiMi has a bayou bowl and it really does keep her face dry...every fluff should have one. But having one custom made with you name on it is extra special.

Donna, you were the perfect Santa. I made cookies, if you want to come here.:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Ben - you have been splendidly spoiled. What great gifts. You know how much we love our Bayou Bowls. We have one in the city and thanks to Auntie Alice, one with Tyler's name on it in the country. :chili: Loved seeing you playing with the balls already and yum - great treats. Love that card too. :wub::wub: Great job Donna and Ollie.
Tyler can't wait to open his SS presents on Christmas.:chili::chili: I've had to keep them hidden.:blush:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Aww Tracey they are lovely pics !! Ben is just soooo gorgeous and glossy :) and your home looks really cosy too ;) merry Christmas to you and Ben lots of love xx

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
Such wonderful presents and beautiful fluffs! Bella got a bowl from her SS this year too and it is AWESOME! I cannot believe what a big difference it has made with the staining around her little face. Don't you just love cute and practical presents :) ?

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone and thanks again to Donna and Ollie. Ben carried the antlers through the house all evening. He tried to carry both at one time but gave up on that. We played ball and he loves his bayou bowl and so does mom!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Great presents Ben! I love the pictures of you playing ball and especially the one where you're chewing on that antler! You are a handsome little man!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I was concerned the antlers might be too big, but those were the smallest and I knew Ollie would find a way to chow down on them!! I still haven't let Ollie open up his. Tomorrow he can open them!! So glad you are happy with the gifts. Those balls are Ollie's favorite!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts