Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be pic heavy! I'm just sitting down after a long day setting up and celebrating Bernie's 1st birthday!
Bernie in the morning after her bath with her birthday outfit on

Sleepy after eating cake and opening presents

Tableware for the party guests!

Snack Jar on the Party Table

More Snacks

Birthday Cake! I baked it with peanut butter and carrots

Homemade Dog Collars for the games

More Party Guests

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Happy Birthday Girl!! :D

She looks adorable in her birthday outfit!

Looks like the party was a success! I love the homemade collar and treat idea.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Wow, Bernie's had a wonderful birthday!!! She looks so cute in her pink party hat!! I hope she had a wonderful time and does she know how lucky she is to have a Mommy like you!!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERNADETTE!!
It looks like she had a very special birthday. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Happy First Birthday Bernie!!! :dothewave: Bernie looks adorable in her party hat and pretty pink Birthday apparel! The Birthday cake looks so yummy. The party looks like it was a huge success! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
How'd I miss this? What a great birthday party.:chili: Bernie looks precious and her big guests looked very happy and well behaved.:aktion033: Great party decor, eats and love those handmade collars. But what I like best is the photo of Bernadette too pooped to pop on the pillow. Bliss.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the great feedback! Some of the ladies on here have thrown such amazing parties for their fluffs, I had a lot to live up to. So for the collars we had everyone choose one when they arrived and each had a dog movie on it. You had to ask yes or no questions to get the answer of which dog movie you had, but instead of saying yes or no you "woofed" for yes and "grrrr-ed" for no. Then each collar had a color on it as well and there were 5 groups of three in each color category for the teams for "Puptionary" and a dog-oriented play doh sculpture contest.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts