Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in Palm Beach next week and wondered if anyone here knows if there are any cute dog boutiques? I had planned on going to the Haute Hound in Jupiter, but found out they closed this past summer. :(
So, if anyone knows of some cute places please let me know!!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
You might check with Coco (Mary Ann) too. She spends a lot of time in FLA and has been in that area too.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
My favorite when I lived over there was The Pampered Pup. There is one in Palm Beach Gardens Mall and one in West Palm just across the Intracoastal from Palm Beach. There are also a couple I found just off Worth Avenue on some of the side streets. One was just east of Saks and another across from Taboo. Sorry, I don't recall their names, and I've been away from that area for a couple of years. Hope you enjoy your trip! You'd love The Pampered Pup. You can research their locations with a google search.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you for the suggestions- I'll check them out!!

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Many dog boutiques in Palm Beach County have gone out of business to be honest. I was very sad when I heard the news of The Haute Hound closing as it was the best dog boutique in the area. The Pampered Pup has changed owners and names, it is now Le Posh Pup. I was also sad when the owners of the Pampered Pup moved as they were very nice and hosted great yappy hours every month. I have stopped in Le Posh Pup, they kept everything the same as The Pampered Pup and added some inventory. I believe there are 1 or 2 near Worth Ave. The economy has taken a toll on this area as there just to be many dog boutiques when I first moved over here about 3 years ago.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Haute Hound is now PawsonPalmBeach.com. They did close their storefront but still have their online store with a different name.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you, Melissa for the update on the pampered pup- I'll look for Le Posh Pup instead.

Brit, I noticed that the haute hound still had their online store,too-which is good, but I think it's so much fun to actually see things in person. I'm pretty picky about fabric quality and workmanship, so if I can see things in person i'm much happier. Oh well, maybe I won't have enough time to shop anyway. If the Haute Hound was still open I would have made time-as it is now,I'll just wait and see.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
You're Welcome Jocelyn. I'm already missing The Haute Hound and so are my girls. The owner, Kimberly, is so nice and her dogs are so sweet. She is keeping her online store, but changing the name and she will be at local doggie events selling. The Haute Hound definitely would have been worth making time for as Kimberly always had the store well stocked with great items.

Le Posh Pup is in The Commons (PBG), which is a cute area with great little restaurants.

I hope you have a fun and safe trip. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]. :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're Welcome Jocelyn. I'm already missing The Haute Hound and so are my girls. The owner, Kimberly, is so nice and her dogs are so sweet. She is keeping her online store, but changing the name and she will be at local doggie events selling. The Haute Hound definitely would have been worth making time for as Kimberly always had the store well stocked with great items.

Le Posh Pup is in The Commons (PBG), which is a cute area with great little restaurants.

I hope you have a fun and safe trip. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]. :)
thanks, Melissa
I sent you a pm with a couple of questions :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts