Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe i want to thank you for having this forum. i have had some of the best advice. i am addicted. can't stay away. when i have needed quick advice it has been there. I LOVE THIS FORUM.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Joe, you da man!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Yes Joe this is the best site. It is fabulous. I have been on one other site I think most of you know which one, then I found this one accidentally and I've never even thought about looking for another. Thanks Joe!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
<span style="color:#993399"><div align="center">I know this is an older topic, but I just have to say that this is the best forum. I joined another one before this and it does not compare or come even close to this one. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, Joe!! And thank you to all the members/friends for the advice you have given me!</span>

·
Registered
283 Posts
<span style="color:#993399"><div align="center">I know this is an older topic, but I just have to say that this is the best forum. I joined another one before this and it does not compare or come even close to this one. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, Joe!! And thank you to all the members/friends for the advice you have given me!
</span>[/B][/QUOTE]

I definitely agree. This is a great forum. I have learned a lot and it is great to see so many people as crazy about their malt as I am. People used to think that I was crazy because my malt was so spoiled and treated as though she were human...now I know I am not the only one. Thanks everyone!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts