Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone reccomend a vet in the Boston area? I am currently using someone that I am not happy with.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Boston's a big place ... can you be more specific? I don't mean giving a street address but are you in the downtown area (i.e., North End, Seaport, South End, Beacon Hill, Back Bay), on the fringe (Jamaica Plain, Brighton, Brookline, Dorchester, South Boston) or further out (Roslindale, West Roxbury, Hyde Park). There are folks on this forum in the Boston area who may be able to advise but haven't because they are not sure where in Boston you are living/looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I use Lexington Veterinary Assoc in Lexington, MA. There are
3 vets at that practice and all are great. We see Dr. Smith.
Hope that helps.

Susan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! We are in the Watertown area. I will check them out. On another note, we used to have 3 dogs, 2 maltese and a malti-poo and never considered health insurance for our dogs due to the cost x 3. Now that we have a new puppy, the question is , is health insurance advisable, and if so, is there one company better than another? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I have a two year old male maltese and he loves to eat "table food" and he loves fruit. I have been doing some reading and I came across a web page that said that the best thing to feed a dog was fresh food. I guess my questions are

1) Is it ok for him to eat fruit?
2) Is it ok for him to eat "fresh food" and if so what kind and is there a special way for me to prepare it?
3) Whats the best kind of food to feed a maltese and that helps prevent the dark tear stains?

If anyone can help I would really appriciate it! And if anyone at all can answere all three questions ill select your answer as best. Thanks! By the way I currently feed him with Pedegree.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts