Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i what site is the best to order pet silk and what is your best products you use . i have my boys in a half inch puppy cut thanks ! Denise

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I order mine from the mjm site. It comes quickly and is easy to order.
I use the clean scent shampoo and condioner (and cologne), the liquid silk, and the no rinse shampoo. I am pleased with all of them...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i order from mjm also..they are fast to respond to orders, send a confirmation email, then send a tracking email. i think they have a wonderful service. they also sell all systems brushes.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys , i will try it . i am caving in to all the good reports on this product this site is killing my pocketbook!
ok so i went shopping and spent 80 buck! :new_Eyecrazy: i got the liqiud silk the no rinise shampoo the whiteng 4 pack and the clean shampoo combo 8.95 to ship not too bad . does anyone know what state they are in (MJM) ? ~ Denise

·
Registered
451 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Mar 2 2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks guys , i will try it . i am caving in to all the good reports on this product this site is killing my pocketbook!
ok so i went shopping and spent 80 buck! :new_Eyecrazy:  i got the liqiud silk the no rinise shampoo the whiteng 4 pack and the clean shampoo combo 8.95 to ship not too bad . does anyone know what state they are in (MJM) ? ~ Denise
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39281
[/QUOTE]

Hey Denise, i have the conditioning shampoo and conditioner, and the moisterizing shampoo and conditioner, the detangling spray and i love them all they leave Mitzi feeling really soft
i get it form the mjm company too and there are here near me in california i forgot what city but its kinda close.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Mar 2 2005, 11:22 AM
ok so i went shopping and spent 80 buck! :new_Eyecrazy:  i got the liqiud silk the no rinise shampoo the whiteng 4 pack and the clean shampoo combo 8.95 to ship not too bad . does anyone know what state they are in (MJM) ? ~ Denise
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39281
[/QUOTE]

MJM-Petsilk.com
North Ranch Pavillion Center
1125 N. Lindero Canyon Rd. #A8
Westlake Village, Ca. 91362

1 - 8 of 8 Posts