Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all have very spoiled Malt babies. My husband and I are constantly laughing at Sassy's sweet personality. We also have some little saying as we refer to her personality. One of my favorites is: "There ain't no shame in her game!"
Do you have funny or cute sayings or quote that describes your baby?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Indy is our Littleman We always say he is our Littleman with a big attitude
He is so different than other puppies we have had, he is more of a little baby
We also sing to him and say Littleman Littleman , your the man .......

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Well Scooby is a true little character and knows how to express every way he is feeling.
I often call him "GRUMBLE BUM' because he gets grumpy when he has to do as he is told and growls profusely :eek: mind you he never bites it is just his way of expressing his protest.
Then there is the other name I have given him too "NODDY" because he always stares at me when he wants something and nods his head if I ask the right question, it is so funny.
There is never a dull moment with him, he is defiant, yet sweet to the tee, but always makes it very clear to us if he doesn't like something, and very obvious when he does.
Oh what a little buzz he truly is

·
Registered
552 Posts
Baby Gizmo is mine and my husbands life. He is my little angel and a little terror for his daddy. My husband just loves it when he starts making a race track out of our house. The funny part is when I finally have to get on to him to slow down and quit for a minute he just looks at me and just huffs and puffs through his nose like children do when they get mad at you for getting on to them. Then he goes and lays down on his daddy's lap and stares at me like I was mean to him. Sometimes the looks he gives me is just so funny.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Teddy is known as "my little baby boy" because he can be all sweet and innocent sitting on my lap and then turn into a little mischevious cute as a button boy...racing all around with his toys and throwing them to get me to play. He also has a way of throwing things to make me laugh....if I give him a treat he will throw it back at me....and almost play catch with it....
Oh What a gift that little baby boy is...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Bella often gets called "princess" because if she doesn't get her way, look out!
Harley, I keep calling "pumkin head" and hoestly, I don't know when that started or why, but it fits her somehow, and she does a little dance when I call her that.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Cosmo is Littleman usually when calling him to go inside from pottying

and he is also booger butt when he is being mischievious. My 4 year old
daughter has already started calling him booger butt as well. And of course
when someone comes to our house and Cosmo goes running to meet them
my lovely husband always tells them "Watch out for killer" but thats ok,
I think it's kinda cute.

Maybe as he gets older we will come up with more profound nicknames
but since now he is only 14 weeks he still takes a lot of puppy naps. But
every once in a while he'll give me a day to see what he is gonna be like after
the puppy naps are done with... talk about one ball of energy non stop.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i have soooo many names for l.e. i guess my favorite and the one that describes her best is angel. although when she's being a little rascal i call her fluff butt!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
We sing:
Ruby Dooby Doo-where are you
you are the sweetest puppy
you are so darn cute you make me smile
you are my puppy wuppy....

singing to the tune of Scooby Doo....
She loves it.....

Ruby is so shy and quiet...I read everyones post about how energetic and crazy your pups are and Ruby Jean just isn't like that at all.....I love her to death but I would LOVE for her to have more of a outgoing personality....I sure wish my DH would let me get another fur butt....maybe to help her play more.....well she's just one sweet booby......

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Paris is "momma's girl".

·
Registered
595 Posts
I call Puddy "Stinkybutt McGee" alot of the time because it seemd like he always has his butt in my face when I'm trying to do my Pilates!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I have 3. Adorable, loving but most of all SPOILED.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks to Ruby Jean's mom! After reading her post I am now sitting at my desk singing the Scooby Doo song!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.