Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hey everyone I am new here my puppy is
ParisPrince...WeeWeePads from the pet store are a waste of money..... GO to a pharmacy or any kind of store that sells supplies... buy the pads that you put under the bed for babies or ols people ,maybe SureCare disposible underpads... you can get 36 for 7.99 Its a great deal... Its the same product. but the version for puppies rips you off... I know cause i take care of people who use the same pads in there everyday life for bed pads... trust me you get alot m,ore.. TRY IT!!!

ParisPrince mommy!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is a good idea...
I also got a great deal on some from ebay...they were 16.00 for a box of 200+...my shipping was like 14.00 or something, so I got the 200+ for right around 30.00. That is ALOT of wee pads! I thought it was a great deal! I have noticed they are not QUITE as absorbant as the ones I was getting from Walmart and the Petstore, but they don't leak...that is my biggest concern...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Nov 3 2004, 06:39 AM
That is a good idea...
I also got a great deal on some from ebay...they were 16.00 for a box of 200+...my shipping was like 14.00 or something, so I got the 200+ for right around 30.00. That is ALOT of wee pads! I thought it was a great deal! I have noticed they are not QUITE as absorbant as the ones I was getting from Walmart and the Petstore, but they don't leak...that is my biggest concern...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14578
[/QUOTE]
yes me too i got he ones from ebay i got 3 cases
i thought the price s great ,you are right they are skimper but they do the job!~ Denise

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I get the underpads from Walmart, less than $6. What you are paying for with the wee wee pads is the scenting. You can buy a spray scent to use or just scent it yourself. When your puppy uses it, before you throw it away, press the wet portion to a new pad in a small area - just enough to leave the scent. It will draw him back to it.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
ParisPrince--WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND PARISPRINCE

Tlunn--did you get it from Gloho? HAHHAAH I have over half a case left and I don't know what to do with it since I'm "RE potty training" my pups to go outside.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Nov 3 2004, 08:32 AM
ParisPrince--WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND PARISPRINCE

Tlunn--did you get it from Gloho? HAHHAAH  I have over half a case left and I don't know what to do with it since I'm "RE potty training" my pups to go outside.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14593
[/QUOTE]

Yes...I put them in the plastic cart where I keep them...stacked some on top...and still had over 100 in the box...hubby found the box and opened it to see what was in it
He said.."is this for the WHOLE year?"

It really is a good deal though, and should really last a while!!!
I thought it was a great deal!!! Especially since Brinkley's new habit is CHEWING them up!!! But of course only the clean ones!!!
Little %#@*!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by ParisPrince@Nov 3 2004, 04:56 AM
ParisPrince...WeeWeePads from the pet store are a waste of money..... GO to a pharmacy or any kind of store that sells supplies... buy the pads that you put under the bed for babies or ols people ,maybe SureCare disposible underpads...  you can get 36 for 7.99       Its a great deal... Its the same product. but the version for puppies rips you off... I know cause i take care of people who use the same pads in there everyday life for bed pads... trust me you get alot m,ore.. TRY IT!!!

ParisPrince    mommy!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14577
[/QUOTE]

i have been buying them almost since the begining they are just as good and much cheaper and you get much more i get for the small ones 36 for 7.99 and than i buy the large ones 18 for 7.99

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Maxismom+Nov 3 2004, 11:54 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ParisPrince
@Nov 3 2004, 04:56 AM
ParisPrince...WeeWeePads from the pet store are a waste of money..... GO to a pharmacy or any kind of store that sells supplies... buy the pads that you put under the bed for babies or ols people ,maybe SureCare disposible underpads...  you can get 36 for 7.99       Its a great deal... Its the same product. but the version for puppies rips you off... I know cause i take care of people who use the same pads in there everyday life for bed pads... trust me you get alot m,ore.. TRY IT!!!

ParisPrince    mommy!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14577

i have been buying them almost since the begining they are just as good nd much cheaper and you get much more i get for the small ones 36 for 7.99 and than i buy the large ones 18 for 7.99
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14638
[/QUOTE]

I'd like to get some smaller ones for when we go home for t'giving...you are talking about the people pads now aren't you?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHA! We have puppy pads AND people pads!
Do you have to train people to go there too? And when the go where they're suppose to, should we praise them too? hahah jk.

How big are the "People" pads? It sounds like a good price, but I'm feeling dumb right now so I cant do the math and compare prices.

·
Registered
994 Posts
where i live i get them in CVS or ekcerds they are people bed wetting pads
they come in 3 sizes the small ones 36 for 7.99 are the same size as the puppy ones ..they work fine and thank god because the miute maxi pee's he wants a fresh one so i go through plenty a week

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Maxismom@Nov 3 2004, 03:12 PM
where i live i get them in CVS or ekcerds they are people bed wetting pads
they come in 3 sizes the small ones 36 for 7.99 are the same size as the puppy ones ..they work fine and thank god because the miute maxi pee's he wants a fresh one so i go through plenty a week
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14690
[/QUOTE]

how big are the small ones?
measurements?

·
Registered
12 Posts
You also might want to try PetEdge.com or jbpet.com. I've ordered from both, and they've both been very reliable. Both sell on-line and by catalogue. Pet Edge sells a 200-pad box for $34.99 (22"x23" pads), and J-B Wholesale is showing a 100-pack (23"x24" pads) on sale for $26.95. I've found Pet Edge to be higher on the shipping, so you really have to compare carefully, but their catalogue has some items that J-B doesn't carry. J-B is really good for heavy items, like x-pens and gates, since their shipping charges are much less on that type of thing. Both are really good resources for anything you need, and their prices, even with shipping, are much cheaper than buying in the pet specialty stores. I'm sure there are other companies out there as well that I just haven't found yet.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by baw1227@Nov 4 2004, 11:53 AM
You also might want to try PetEdge.com or jbpet.com.  I've ordered from both, and they've both been very reliable.  Both sell on-line and by catalogue.  Pet Edge sells a 200-pad box for $34.99 (22"x23" pads), and J-B Wholesale is showing a 100-pack (23"x24" pads) on sale for $26.95.  I've found Pet Edge to be higher on the shipping, so you really have to compare carefully, but their catalogue has some items that J-B doesn't carry.  J-B is really good for heavy items, like x-pens and gates, since their shipping charges are much less on that type of thing.  Both are really good resources for anything you need, and their prices, even with shipping, are much cheaper than buying in the pet specialty stores.  I'm sure there are other companies out there as well that I just haven't found yet.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14841
[/QUOTE]

Ihave ordered from petedge before, but they didn't have the 200 count box when I did...I only got 50 I think...maybe 100...I don't remember. I just remember comparing to the 50 count at Walmart...and it was a better deal at Walmart...

V

·
0 Posts
check out mylan industries
google cheap wee wee pads..will come up that way too.
cheapest most reliable source I have found to buy in bulk. think it is 300 in a carton.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by vita@Nov 6 2004, 12:51 PM
check out mylan industries
google cheap wee wee pads..will come up that way too.
cheapest most reliable source I have found to buy in bulk. think it is 300 in a carton.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15166
[/QUOTE]

Finally found it under Mylan Enterprises... http://www.mylanusa.com/Pads.html

I use the Simple Solution brand and when I tried a new brand one time when Kallie was a puppy, she started trying to tear the pads, etc., which she never had done with the Simple Solution. I've always been "shy" since then of trying a new brand but SS is $26 for 50 pads which is starting to cost me a lot with two dogs. And I've noticed that the urine has been soaking through the plastic backing, too. I need a cheaper and better solution... I'll spend some time on the Mylan site checking out what they have.. Thanks for the info, Vita.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts