Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone had experience with Beverly Quilliam of Bevway in PA? She's in the AMA and apparently had produced many champions. But apparently she doesn't show much any more. I always wondered if anyone here had a Bevway pup? She's super warm and nice!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I have actually heard of the name...and through word of mouth, have heard wonderful things about her. I heard she loves her babies, is very knowledgeable about Maltese, will spend hours on the phone with you, before, during and after you adopt from her.

When I was researching, several other breeders referred me to Bevway, and spoke very highly of her.

But I have never met her, or been to her home, or have no direct experience with her, but I did want to share what I did hear, and it was all positive.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
QUOTE (princessre @ Mar 2 2009, 08:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737213
Just wondering if anyone had experience with Beverly Quilliam of Bevway in PA? She's in the AMA and apparently had produced many champions. But apparently she doesn't show much any more. I always wondered if anyone here had a Bevway pup? She's super warm and nice![/B]
I don't know that she shows any more herself, but her pups are shown. I have the catalogue from the AMA specialty and her dogs are pictured in there handled by Luke and Dianne (famous for their top winning Shih Tzu). The look lovely in the pictures.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was always very curious that no one here talks about her...She told me she offers a 2-year liver shunt / congential guarantee, which seemed longer than most. But I also heard only fabulous things about her from other breeders...

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
I have heard of her name too. I think one our our SM members got a puppy from them. I think, if I remeber correctly, that "Reenie" got her Chloe Bijou from Beverly.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I have heard of her name, but don't know much about her. Sorry, I am of no help. :p

QUOTE (ilovemymaltese @ Mar 2 2009, 07:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737236
I have heard of her name too. I think one our our SM members got a puppy from them. I think, if I remeber correctly, that "Reenie" got her Chloe Bijou from Beverly.[/B]
I always thought Chloe was from Chrisman?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Chloe Bijou is a Chrisman.

B

·
0 Posts
QUOTE (princessre @ Mar 2 2009, 01:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737284
QUOTE (LuvMyFurbaby @ Mar 2 2009, 11:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737258
Never heard of her but wanted to let you know again how adorable Casanova is! :wub: :wub: :wub:[/B]
Awwww..Casanova says thanks. :blush:
[/B][/QUOTE]

I joined this site 2 days ago to help my daughter as she is/was searching for a little girl Maltese - I see where your Casanova has the name Angel in front of it - did you get him from Bonnie Palmer? He is gorgeous (handsome) Thank you for your time Belle Parish oops I see where it does say Bonnie's angels so please disregard the question - would you mind telling me how old Casanova is? He is everything my daughter is looking for. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Hi All.....My Ralphie is from Beverly but I didn't get him directly from her as my Ralphie is my rescue. But I have heard many and only great things about her and her dogs and I can attest that my Ralphie is a beauty!!

Marie & the Boys

·
Registered
370 Posts
I had called Bevway when I was looking to find a puppy. She did not have any available at the time, but she did seem wonderful on the phone. Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE (belleparish @ Apr 4 2009, 11:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=757031
QUOTE (princessre @ Mar 2 2009, 01:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737284
QUOTE (LuvMyFurbaby @ Mar 2 2009, 11:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737258
Never heard of her but wanted to let you know again how adorable Casanova is! :wub: :wub: :wub:[/B]
Awwww..Casanova says thanks. :blush:
[/B][/QUOTE]

I joined this site 2 days ago to help my daughter as she is/was searching for a little girl Maltese - I see where your Casanova has the name Angel in front of it - did you get him from Bonnie Palmer? He is gorgeous (handsome) Thank you for your time Belle Parish oops I see where it does say Bonnie's angels so please disregard the question - would you mind telling me how old Casanova is? He is everything my daughter is looking for. Thank you!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks so much, Casanova is a Bonnie's Angel. He turned 8 months old on Apr. 2nd. Good luck with your daughter's search!

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI
I am very selective about using superlatives-but Beverly is the best breeder ever. I have 2 of her dogs for 13 years and they are the highlight of my life. Beverly breeds her dogs with her heart and has the highest sense of integrity and love!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
CH Bevway Miss Liberty (F) is the number 9 Maltese in the US, right now. When it comes out again around June 15th, then we will see where she is then. She has been Specialling for a short time. Beautiful dogs.

Tina

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
QUOTE (ilovemymaltese @ Oct 8 2009, 10:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=838103
I know this thread is kind of old, but I'm just now seeing some pictures of Bevway malts and they are drop-dead-gorgeous! Look at their tiny faces! I wouldn't hesitate getting a puppy from her at all!

Check out the pictures: https://www.themaltesemagazine.com/ads.php?name=Baker4-5

https://www.themaltesemagazine.com/ads.php?name=Baker1

https://www.themaltesemagazine.com/ads.php?name=Baker2-3[/B]

Oh wow, beautiful dogs with pretty heads!! Thanks so much for posting! She is in PA, close to NY. So for all living in NY looking for a dog, it would be great to have another trustworthy breeder to goto. I always wondered about Beverly's dogs. She is super super sweet.

·
Registered
89 Posts
QUOTE (princessre @ Mar 2 2009, 08:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737213
Just wondering if anyone had experience with Beverly Quilliam of Bevway in PA? She's in the AMA and apparently had produced many champions. But apparently she doesn't show much any more. I always wondered if anyone here had a Bevway pup? She's super warm and nice![/B]
Bev and Wayne are wonderful people and are very caring about their Malt's.
Char
Notori~Maltese

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Gorgeous Malts is right! I'm so glad you brought this post back up because I totally missed it the first time around. I don't know why we don't hear of her much either. I love the look of her babies.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts