Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about all of you, but I have used the Bhe-Jei Maltese web site for information since I first brought Tiki home. I went to it today to check on something and found that the site is being maintained "in memory of Bobbie Linden. I don't know any details and can't seem to find any, but thought some of you may be interested in this sad, sad news.

Bhe-Jei Maltese

Judi

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder when it happened

I also visit the site often and didn't see that; I am pretty focused on the information I am looking for when I am there though. This was the first time I saw the new intro page so I thought it had just happened. None the less, my prayers and well wishes go out to her family and friends; both human and four footed.

Judi

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That's sad to hear, I went to that site so many times when I was first doing research on Maltese. I'm glad they are still upkeeping her site in her memory, it has so much wonderful information.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Ok, I felt horrible after this happened...

I was looking for a maltese a couple of months ago. I ran into this site and thought one of her puppies to be particularly beautiful...so I decided to call. I left a message and said that I would call back later that night. So I called, a woman answered and I asked if I could please speak to Bobbie Linden. She said that I was speaking to her daughter and that she had passed away a few onths ago and someone else was caring for her dogs. I was shocked. I went back to the website like a dumb butt and saw that it was being kept up as a tribute to her.

I felt to freaking stupid...so, I did some research. Bobbie Linden died of cancer I believe. She had been undergoing chemo for quite some time. She was like a guru of sorts in the Maltese community. Many people missed her after she passed away. She passed away late January of this year I believe. I was trying to find out who had her dogs and I was going to travel to the East to get one. I lucked out because Chanel ended up looking very similar to the Maltese that I wanted from Bobbie's site.

I really looked into this one after I made that stupid call.

Hope this helped.

~Elegant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts