Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were so excited when we found out that our Secret Santas were... Cozette and Pippa!!!

Cozette and Pippa sent Bibu and Kissy so many awesome gifts and their mommy even made Bibu a vest and Kissy a dress!! :w00t: She is so talented and we were so lucky to have them as our Secret Santas this year!!!

We made a little slideshow with pictures from our reveal.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed opening the gifts!

Smilebox Playback

:wub: Thanks Cozette, Pippa and Auntie Jackie! :wub:

·
Premium Member
9,497 Posts
Wow, so many toys. I especially liked kissy standing up for her treat. Great reveal - it looked like so much fun

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
That was a great reveal!!! I love seeing all these beautiful fluffs opening their Christmas presents. What nice gifts they got from their SS.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
So glad Bibu and Kissy liked their SS gifts! The girls had a blast "helping" me with everything, especially when I was sewing Kissy's dress! The netting for the underskirt came on a spool and I found it unrolled and trailing from the sewing room all the way down the hall to the family room when my little elves got into it and decided it was their new toy!

Bibu and Kissy look great in the clothes, and they look like they fit! They're both such adorable fluffs that anything would look good on them, but I really had a blast making Christmas outfits for them. Hubby bought me a sewing machine in October and those were the first things I made on it-- I had only altered some clothes for my daughter before that.

Thanks for the adorable reveal-- Bibu and Kissy are wonderful models and I'm glad they had fun and are enjoying their gifts!

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
I loved your slideshow, they both looked so cute (especially in their new outfits) and really looked excited and like they were talking on the couch, checking out their stuff. LOL

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, how much fun to see Kissy and Bibu unwrapping their wonderful gifts!

Thanks so much for sharing the slideshow with us! Very beautiful and so thoughtful of Jacie, Cozette and Pippa! :aktion033:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts