Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure how DH would react to a bigger bow :confused1: since he was not very hot on the small ones but my Mom loves them and I really wanted to try the big ones. The only reaction I got from Dave was he wondered if she got TV reception :LOL:

Thanks Dianne (CeeCee's Mom) Bloomingbows was great and fast.

Oh and Lilly is not too hot on the big bows so I only put them in for pictures and going to Mom's sometimes.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
She looks so pretty in her big bow! I also love the way they look but I'm sure they are very heavy to our Malts so it bothers them. lol

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I love the big bows,reminds me of victorian children or dolls. I want to try them sometime.
Yes, you will look very pretty in one! :thumbsup:
Sorry...couldn't resist! :blush:

And just when I was thinking that Lilly couldn't possibly get more breathtaking, here she is in a fashionable big bow.
I adore your Lilly!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWW, how adorable. I like those big bows too,very pretty. I tried one on Hannah & she didn't like it. I think it actually scared her. lol

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awww, darling photos of little Lilly with her new big bow! She looks very pretty with and I'm happy she likes it so much!
Sweet model!!!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Cindy -- Lily looks gorgeous in that bow. Pretty as a picture. :wub::wub: But I also must say I love you DH's tv reception comment...sooo funny!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
LOVE IT!! Lilly looks adorable in her big bow. :wub:
I have one and would like to have more. Tess is the only one here who can rock those big bows, Zoey hates them and Emy just can't pull it off.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts