Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I won't sleep tonight......Picking up the new little furball tomorrow. It's over a 3 hour drive over 6 mountain ridges... Hope I don't get car sick.

The room is all ready. I "think" I have most supplies.

Pick up the second baby in August but that one is no mountains. One pup will be named Tucker and the other will be called Tyler. Kind of has a nice ring to it don't ya think?

We are sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!

Any thing I need to know before we leave in the morning????? From the breeder we have gotten pictures, lots of calls, Bile Acid Tests have been run. Pup weighs in at 2.4 lbs and is 12 weeks old.

All I can say is............................ YIPPY SKIPPY

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I'm so excited for you, Connie!!
Let us know all about him when you return. We'll be anxiously waiting to hear!
I can't believe the day is finally here!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Connie, How exciting. I've been gone so much lately that I must have missed that you are getting TWO! Wowie! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. I know (from experience) how fun 2 babies are. Good luck and safe trip!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
CONGRATS,I didnt realize you were getting two! What fun!!!! Have a safe trip and let us know as soon as you get home.PICTURES PLEASE

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sheila, there is one little pic in the corner of the little guy. I am not very good at putting pics on here. I'm lucky to get one let alone two. lolol

Didn't you know when you get old your brain goes?????? (along with other things)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Congrats!!! Isn't it great that you had the bile acid test done before he came home... good for you!!

Best wishes for a safe journey!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Wow, best of luck with your new baby. I wouldn't be able to sleep the night either, its soooo exciting!!!!

Peechie's Mom - Karen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts