Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wee little Bette was adopted!! :chili::chili:

I'm waiting for pics from her new family, so will post as soon as I receive them. :aktion033:

We do make a difference. Bette was rescued at the last minute from death row. I saw such beauty and love in her sad little eyes.

Remember Bette just over 2 months ago?

Now last week's pic of this sweet angel.

LIVE LONG, AND PROSPER, BIG EAR BETTE:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
MIRACULOUS!! It's almost impossible to recognize the way poor Bette looked and how she looks now. Debbie, you ALWAYS see the beauty within. Thank you so much. Can't wait to see her at her new home.:chili: I hope they join SM so we can see Bette blossom even more.:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
:partytime:
. . . and she lived happily ever after!
a fairy-tale that became true!:yes::yes:
:ThankYou:
Blessings Deb!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
OMG Debbie, YUP you sure do make a difference OMG! Bless the new family and all who got special Bette to this happy place!!!!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Interesting under "condition" they put NORMAL,that is sad isn't ti..

She's such a doll,I know whomever is lucky enough to get her is going to be so thrilled....
You're her angel you know that!

Crying happy tears...

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
:chili::aktion033::chili::aktion033::chili:

Deb, You are so beyond awesome!!

Look at how your love has transformed her inside and out!!!!

Hope Bette's forever home will be as loving as the home you've provided for her.

xoxoxo

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Okay, now I am just thinking about when you had to send her away. . . what if you had not had the courage to do that---that which was BEST for HER?
just sayin'

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
That is AMAZING news!!! And my goodness, you can't even recognize Bette from one picture to the other. She looks just beyond adorable now and I know her new family will be SO SO happy with her. FANTASTIC NEWS! Cant wait to see pictures.

And really, Deb...HATS OFF TO YOU!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Now that just made my day!!!! How wonderful for BEB. Deb you do have a heart of gold. I can't wait to see the pics with her family.:wub:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts