Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure going to miss my wee little MaltiBun. Whoever adopts her will have hit the jackpot, that's for sure.

So we leave at 6AM on Saturday to Judy Crowe's, who will be fostering her. My Little Bette needs more time than I can provide, so this is best for her. Judy is home, and can help with her training.

I'm so sorry little Bette. I feel guilty. I feel like I've let you down. But we are afraid if you were to be adopted, you would be returned because of your potty issues. You be a good girl, and listen to Aunty Judy, okay.

I love you honey. Live long and prosper.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Awww, seeing her again reminds me how adorable she is!!! I know you'll miss her but now there is room in your loving home for another in need.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Deb, you did not fail BEB you gave her a home and love that no one was giving her. Plus she got to meet the rest of your crazy crew. I know you will miss that special little one and so will we.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Potty training when you are not home is very difficult. It took me weeks of going out with Cassie every hour or two to get her reliably trained. You do a remarkable job with working and taking care of so many fluffs. I think it's wonderful that are willing to put Bette's well being before your own wants. Bette, have a wonderful life and find your very own forever home soon.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Awww! we will miss her on here. I hope she gets her potty issues sorted. She really needs a forever home with someone there all the time.

:grouphug: sorry, you must be sad :(

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Her time with you may have been short, but I'm sure the love she got from you and the gang will stay with her forever. Give her sweet ears a little tug from us!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Our little Bette, AKA Bunny, wouldnt be on this earth if you didnt come to the rescue Deb. You gave her love and a warm safe home for the time she has been with you. Now that she is tearing it up, its time for her to move on. One more star on Deb's crown. Hugs,Edie

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
hey Deb you brought that sweetheart here so we could all fall in love with her, she's blessed to have had you in her life. I just know whoever adopts Bette will have so many laughs and good times with that crazy girl:wub: I always loved her big ears:wub: sooooooo kissable:smootch: bu the way she looks so pretty in her dress:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Oh my goodness Deb - you certainly didn't let her down! She was given a second chance because you opened your home to her and she simply needs a little bit more attention than you can give because you work. If you didn't work you couldn't provide such a great Casa for all the fluffs that need it!

Cheer up Charlie - BEB is lucky to have found you and to have someone like you that loves her enough to let her go! :HUGS:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Deb - I remember the day when you were getting Bette. You were jumping out of your skin because you couldn't wait to get her. You gave her your home, your heart, your love...but potty training...very sneaky to leave that to someone else. :HistericalSmiley: You can't help that you work and we can all agree that potty training is kind of a full time thing until they really get it down pat. You know you're doing the best thing for her. I know you'll miss her but that will free up another spot at su Casa:) Just remember you're doing it for her...she knows:):hugging:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Don't feel you let her down at all. You loved her and you have helped her on her journey to her forever home. :grouphug:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
You didn't let her down,you can only do so much,so many hours in a day. she just needs extra time to get her potty issues in line. I had to do that w/ Bitsy,if I hadn't been at home a lot,I wouldn't have been able to do it.
You were a special waystation on her way to her furever home. You were meant to be there for her,for a certain amount of time. One of many angels watching over her jouney to her furever home.
Maybe she's supposed to moveon so you will have room for another special soul that needs you, just like she did.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh Deb I admire and respect you so much for what you and your husband do and sacrifice for these precious fluffs! I can only imagine how difficult it is to see Bette go. :( I know you have done the very best you can by her and she knows it.

God bless you Deb! Bette will be okay and always rememeber her first loves...you and your hubby. :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwh there you are little Bette :wub: missed your update! Thank you so much, Deb, for posting it :wub: and for taking such good care of this little cutie with her cartoon-like ears :wub: loooooove them.

I am very much sure that she is one of the luckiest fluffs to have ended up with you and now will be fostered with another good person :)

Wishing her the best and please give her tones of kisses from me.

Oh and please do tell her that I was just practicing when I *tried* to draw her :wub: She deserve some color, I know, but I am still displaying this with some of my fave drawings

Luv ya, little Better and wish you the best:heart:

hugs
Kat

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Deb - you did not let her down. As others have said, you gave her hope and a second chance. Now she can move on to the next stage where she can get to the point of finding her fur-ever home. Love to all of you at the Casa!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
awwwh there you are little Bette :wub: missed your update! Thank you so much, Deb, for posting it :wub: and for taking such good care of this little cutie with her cartoon-like ears :wub: loooooove them.

I am very much sure that she is one of the luckiest fluffs to have ended up with you and now will be fostered with another good person :)

Wishing her the best and please give her tones of kisses from me.

Oh and please do tell her that I was just practicing when I *tried* to draw her :wub: She deserve some color, I know, but I am still displaying this with some of my fave drawings

Luv ya, little Better and wish you the best:heart:

hugs
Kat
Oh I love it Kat. Though I think the ears had to be even bigger.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts