Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took Jolie on her first camping trip on the long weekend (canadian not US) and she was awsome. She is the biggest trooper, she got so dirty and was loving it, rain and shine. She did so well at that I thought she should try a little rock climbing (her daddy's a pro), so we took her to one of our local mountain and for a 3 pound pup she was kicking a**, she could climb a rock twice her height and kept on truckin. We are just waiting for summer so we can take her paragliding, she'll be the first hard core maltese. If anyone else wants to join let me know, will have a "HC-Malt" club.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that is sooo awesome!!! i really want to see pics too!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Mine are wusses. LOL I can't imagine my babies paragliding. TAKE PICTURES!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Gizmosmom@May 30 2005, 08:02 AM
Jolie, where did you go?  I'm taking Gizmo camping on Manitoulin Island in August.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66846
[/QUOTE]

we went to Seymour Mt. and this Weekend we went to The Cheif. When we went camping it was in Harrison Lake. Where is Manitoulin Island? We are in Vancouver, BC.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@May 31 2005, 07:42 AM
Yep they are little troopers arent they

We take ours hiking with us and they just go like the little energizer bunny, even our bow totting little Digby loves the outdoor life and the dirtier she gets the happier she is :D

What mountain did you go to?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67162
[/QUOTE]

It crazy "eh", how much they go! She kept up to us the whole time. also, we just went climbing in Squamish and she was determined to get up a 40 foot rock... she's awsome. Exept for the twiggs that get stuck to her and chase her around, and around....

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i was inspired by this post and yesterday we went to Placerita Canyon and did some hiking. we only went on one trail yesterday and one today...but it was TIRING. sprite and ellie would encounter steps that were soo high that they would do mini pullups LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts