Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I found these crystal iron-ons I just couldn't resist putting them on shirts for the girls. These two have become inseparable :chili: and I'm very thankful for that. It's like they know they are sisters. I'm also including a picture taken just for Dianne, CeeCee and Rain. Dianne loves to refer to Nissa as Miss Hollywood so when I found the sunglasses toy I just couldn't resist. :HistericalSmiley: Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Oh my gosh Kim, I wish I lived close to you, everything you make or touch turns to gold. :aktion033:The girls look soooooo much alike,:wub: when Nya grows up you will have to have different colors for them to wear or you won't know who's who

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:aktion033:Great shirts!!! And what a cute picture of Nissa as Miss Hollywood!! Love it!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I love the big sis/little sis tees you made!
You are so creative!
Nissa's pose is very glam! She knows she is a celebrity!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those girls are way too cute! I love the T's but I think Nissa in sunglasses is priceless! That girl is Miss Hollywood! :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
Too bad little Nissa wasn't w/Tyler when he met up w/Sir Paul McCartney.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Miss Hollywood, it is so good to have you back where you belong!!! .....and little Miss Glamour Princess to boot~~~how devine~~~~Love those sunglasses!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Kim -- adorable pictures. BTW -- I really, really, really love your new siggy picture. The girls are sooooooooooooooooo cute together!!!. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts