Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I've been a bit lazy lately and hadn't been to the mail box for about a week.

Well I should have gone sooner because yesterday when I went, there was another lovely package awaiting me. This time it was from Crystal, Zoe, Jett and Callie. What a wonderful suprise. We had a collection of foods from the Amish Country including Peach Jam, Strawberry/Rhubard Jam (my very favorite) and a wonderful Hot Pepper Jam that Crystal send a great recipe to us with it. We also got Cashew Crunch and a very sweet Friendship Cup. They couldn't leave Lacie and Tilly out and sent a bag of Coconut Chips (they love these). :chili:

I'm still feeling so very loved by everyone here on SM. Crystal, Zoe, Jett and Callie -- thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I can't wait to try all the goodies. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Yummy, perfect gifts Crystal. So Lynn are you afraid to approach your mailbox now?? We're sorry. :HistericalSmiley: I could imagine you going out incognito in a big hat so no one will know it's the crazy shopping lady who got all those packages a couple of weeks back. :smrofl::smrofl:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yummy, perfect gifts Crystal. So Lynn are you afraid to approach your mailbox now?? We're sorry. :HistericalSmiley: I could imagine you going out incognito in a big hat so no one will know it's the crazy shopping lady who got all those packages a couple of weeks back. :smrofl::smrofl:
We live in a gated community that has about 70 homes total. the mail boxes aren't at our homes but are community style. Mine is about a block from the house and normally when I get home, I put the harnesses on the girls and we walk to the mail box and also take a little stroll around the cul de sac. But we've had monsoons and rain every afternoon and so I haven't walked to the mailbox.

Now I have to wait until it's dark and no one else is about (like around midnight) to make sure that people aren't pointing at me and calling me crazy. LOL :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Look what you guys did to me. I have to hide from the mailman. :hiding::brownbag::brownbag::blush:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
You're welcome Lynn! I'm just glad everything arrived in one piece. :)

Just served the Hot Pepper Jam over Cream Cheese with crackers at Callie's birthday party. It seemed to be a hit. Well...I thought it yummy anyway. :blush:

Love ya gf!!:grouphug:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Mmmmmh, these are very yummy presents, Lynn!

I'm sure you'll like them, very nice and thoughtful of Crystal!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
I am drooling...I love strawberry rhubarb and I'm sure I'd love the others too. Everyone has nice gift ideas.

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Oooh yummy! What great gifts for you and the girls. Now are you or Crystal going to share that recipe to use with the pepper jelly???:innocent:

Lynn I hope you have been driving to your mailbox lately. I can just picture you with your broken wrist, feeling lousy, trying to balance all those packages that came in one day a couple of weeks ago. LOL :HistericalSmiley: We really helped didn't we? LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts