Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:chili:Today's the day!!!!:chili:

My darling :tender::heart::wub2: B-I-J-O-U :wub2: :heart::tender:turns one year old today!!!!

I'm so blessed to have her and Casanova [as my owners]. :HistericalSmiley:

Thank you all for getting to know my babies. They mean the world to me!!

Here's a pic I took of her last night getting a tummy rub in some super cute Go Fetch tic tac clips and bands.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Sophia I can't believe she is one today!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BIJOU GIRL!!!!!

Wishing you a year of love, hugs and fun!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:tender::party::celebrate - fireworHAPPY BDAY BIJOU !!! SHE IS JUST TOO PRETTY ! I LOVE HER COAT , HER BEAUTIFUL FACE , HER LIL CLIPS , EVERYTHING !!! HAPPY FIRST BDAY BABY GIRL !

·
Registered
351 Posts
happy birthday! are those clips specifically for dogs? I've been looking around and I just found the tommy clips for children..wondering if I could use those as well

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for your kind wishes!!

Unlike Casanova, Bijou seems to know it's her birthday...she's spent the whole day demanding tummy rubs and treats....or maybe she feels emboldened by her new pigtails....

happy birthday! are those clips specifically for dogs? I've been looking around and I just found the tommy clips for children..wondering if I could use those as well
I'm not sure if these tic tacs are made specifically for dogs. I first bought them on Woof Clothing, but they came in an assorted pack and I only wanted pinks and blues. Des carries them now at My Go Fetch. I don't know the answer to your question, but perhaps she can weigh in on whether these were made FOR dogs or not. I love that the pups cannot rub their hair off with these...

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
:tender::heart::heart::heart::tender:Happy Birthday Sweet Bijou:tender::heart::heart::heart::tender:

I love your little picture and your little clippies!!! That is adorable!!!!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:wub2::tender::wub2::tender:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIJOU:wub2::tender::wub2::tender:
You are so adorable..Get all the belly rubs you can, work
it girlfriend!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts