Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He had an appointment at the vets today. He had wellness test. At 15 the vet was surprised that his heart is good no problems with that. The possibility of Cushings is not impossible but the results suggest otherwise.
I am concerned whether he might have mvd as always there is a slight elevation all the time when he has bllod tests to his liver enzymes. he was concerned that it seemed that he had a cyanosis attack as his gums went blue but his heart is alright. There was a slight elevation in his blood platlets also. The vet is inclined to think he had a panic attack which he does. Car travel is very stressful and he is blind. he also having a series of injection treatment for arthritis along with tablets. So please think of Billy it seems his results are a mixed bag.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sending prayers for Billy. Kind of hard to figure what's going on. Hope it isn't major and is a panic attack, which isn't good but it could be worse. 15- wow, I'd say he's doing pretty good.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Sweet Billy, I hope you feel better real soon....will be thinking of you in my prayers...take care little one..

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Every day is a blessing w/a 15 yr. old baby----or a 12 week old puppy! They are all so precious and we love them as the years go by even more!
I hope/pray Billy has many long & happy hours w/you still. Enjoy every single day together! hugs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts