Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A neighbor is advertising to sell Bird Dog puppies.....it seems they're expecting 6 - 8 puppies and they're taking deposits. If you know anyone interested let me know.

The parents are shown below:

here they are...

sorry, I couldn't resist. :blush:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You are TOO Funny!!!! Shame on you~~~~I could not understand why you would ask anyone to buy BYB puppies until I saw the picture:w00t::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Haha, you fooled me... I was a little worried for a second! :unsure:

Very cute and funny! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Oh...my!!!! :OMG!:

HAHAHHAHA. At first I was thinking, ok some new breed. There are so many dog breeds out there I've NEVER heard of. I thought it like chased birds or hunted birds or something. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: Pat you are soooo bad!!!
Saw the post and thought "why the heck are they having pups and Pat has to sell them...must be a BYB".

Scrolled down and saw the parents....:blink:

When the eggs hatch be sure to post a pic!!

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
You got me on that one, Pat. I couldn't believe you were actually helping byb sell their dogs. I had to read this thread to see what the heck was going on. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Super Moderator
10,248 Posts
O M G!!!! And April Fool's Day isn't until next week!

Thank you for the belly laugh!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
You sure got me, Pat!! LOL for a second, I was like: "Something IS wrong with Pat to suddenly turn into a BYB advertiser"

I scroll down and meet the parent :w00t: O EM GEE :HistericalSmiley: that poor duck

Thanks for the laugh :HistericalSmiley:

When the eggs hatch be sure to post a pic!!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts