Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That is the funniest video! That bird is just tormenting them! LOL! What a brave little birdie. I could almost hear your babies licking their chops. :)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I love how low your windows go! Sometimes I feel we are terrible because we don't have a slider or windows that go low enough for Hunter to see out!

Sophia & Bailey are the cutest bird watchers I have EVER seen!!!

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
LOL crazy bird! I suppose it sees it's reflection in the window. I could look at Bailey Grace all day. Her hair is so beautiful Jen. I love the way it falls in soft curls. Sophia is growing up so fast and is a beautiful girl also. I love her little jammies.
The video is too cute. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:w00t: Sophia and Bailey's reactions are so funny!

Sophia was like this ":huh:"
Bailey looked like this ":smpullhair:"
and the bird was clearly doing this ":smtease:"

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
That is hilarious!! It looks like the bird is putting on a show for your kids! :wub:

Do you mind if I share it with my family on Facebook? If you don't want me to, that's okay.

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: Oh that's so funny! That bird really is teasing them! I've seen squirrels tease my cat from the window before, but never a bird. Darling video.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
that's cute, I love Sophia standing there with her legs so straight, looks so serious.
were they barking too, Jodi might have been barking at the bird.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That is so cute!! I can't believe that bird stayed there like that. I've never seen one have that much fun teasing dogs. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Very cute bird watching video!
Bailey looks like she wants to see the bird up close! ;)
And Sophia looks so sweet in her jammies.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:w00t: Sophia and Bailey's reactions are so funny!

Sophia was like this ":huh:"
Bailey looked like this ":smpullhair:"
and the bird was clearly doing this ":smtease:"
Perfect description Sarah. Oh that is so cute and funny.:chili: Was it perchance a bluejay? They will taunt anything. They're the ones driving the hawks crazy in Riverside park taunting the baby hawks. They seem to have no fear and they bully all our little birds in VT. I love the reaction of Bailey and Sophia and what perfect music for the video!! Thanks for sharing:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Perfect description Sarah. Oh that is so cute and funny.:chili: Was it perchance a bluejay? They will taunt anything. They're the ones driving the hawks crazy in Riverside park taunting the baby hawks. They seem to have no fear and they bully all our little birds in VT. I love the reaction of Bailey and Sophia and what perfect music for the video!! Thanks for sharing:HistericalSmiley:
Nope it wasn't a bluejay, I'm not really sure what kind of bird it is. This particular bird comes around often and is not afraid of anything. He usually sits in the top windows in our living room but today decided to try the bottom ones out :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Nope it wasn't a bluejay, I'm not really sure what kind of bird it is. This particular bird comes around often and is not afraid of anything. He usually sits in the top windows in our living room but today decided to try the bottom ones out :)
Maybe a mockingbird...mocking your two watch-dogs? :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is the cutest video! My little ones would have scared the bird away with all the barking. That is just adorable! And those jammies are so darn cute!! I have to show this to my husband. He was giving me such a hard time for buying the girls their christmas jammies. I told him it was either buy them cute dresses and jammies or we could start trying for the little girl I never had...he gave me the go ahead for all the cute little things. :cheer:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts