Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe,

Have you ever thought about creating a section for birthdays? Maybe taking all of the dates of when our Malts were born, then announcing it with their pic that we've uploaded, etc.? Or we could upload a pic and announce it ourselves? Maybe this is silly?
Maybe there are other suggestions?

~Elegant

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Me too!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Cute idea!

We could just start a topic "Maltese Birthdays"; you could announce your pups B-day and than link to a picture or put the picture in your sig.

Judi

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I'll have to double check but one way to celebrate them would to be click on the calendar link and add each dogs birthday as an event and then it would show up on the bottom of the main page on that day

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'd love to share a piece of tyler's cake! (if there is a board then I would take a picture of it for all!)

BTW that's a great idea!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hey guys... birthdays are listed on the main page of the Forum. You can put their birthday (and yours) on the calendar from "Calendar" at the top right of the Forum page. After clicking on "Calendar", click on "Add New Event" at the bottom left. The "event" will then appear at the bottom left of the main Forum page... All the way almost at the bottom there is a heading "Today's Birthdays".

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Mar 6 2005, 07:44 PM
Hey guys... birthdays are listed on the main page of the Forum. You can put their birthday (and yours) on the calendar from "Calendar" at the top right of the Forum page. After clicking on "Calendar", click on "Add New Event" at the bottom left.  The "event" will then appear at the bottom left of the main Forum page... All the way almost at the bottom there is a heading "Today's Birthdays".
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40548
[/QUOTE]

Yeah i have sunny's birthday on the calandar

·
Registered
552 Posts
I think it is GREAT to announce your baby's birthday's. My little Gizzie will be a year old on 24 April 2005. He is going to get a white cupcake for his birthday with all the trimmings.
Gizzie's Momma

1 - 17 of 17 Posts