Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my friends,

it was moms birthday and my uncle toff, schnupp and me spend the day out. uncle toff took us to a very fancy and posh restaurant...phew! and afterwards we went windowshopping in a little town nearby.
here a few pictures if you like?

mom unpacking here presies

and now ..off to the restaurant!

the mountains through the window

dinner will be served in the *red saloon*

a very small, but hungry birthday-crew

heini thinking: I think I would have prefered burger king :blush:

birthday schnuppe :goof:

mein dish :thumbsup:

heini n the 'peacock-saloon'

king heini :wub:

jippieh, good place to jump around

but now, let's move on!

schnupp, can I wee on that cute flower pot?

we went to church too...

to light a candle for nana&gramps
....and all the pour souls in the world in hard situations

and now, before it starts raining..

byebye
heini & schnupp

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Heini - your ability to go so many places is going to make all our fluffs want to fly away to Germany - thank goodness they don't have wings!!!!

I am so glad that your Mom hada GREAT birthday and that your Uncle Tom took the both of you out for a special lunch! :)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, it's such a pleasure to look at all the wonderful photos of your birthday, Becky!
I'm happy to see you 3 had a beautiful day together!

What a stunning place to have lunch! Nice to have such a lovely brother!

Your meal looked so delish and yummy, mmmmmh!
Heini, next time Burger King, :LOL:!

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Happy Birthday Becky, you are so lucky to take Heini with you to celebrate....and your brother LOL. Great pics.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh wow becky ur picture posts always make me so happy! awesome pics , great place , yummy food , good company and heini as always precious ! loved them and happy belated bday hon!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy birthday Becky! You look so pretty! :D

The restaurant looks super fancy, fit for a king like Heini :p
I am amazed that they let Heini dine inside..how nice of them! Over here dogs aren't allowed inside restaurants, only for outdoor seating.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Becky - I'm sending a copy of your post to my brother!!! Maybe he'll take the hint:) What a good brother Toff is to treat you to a special meal like that. BTW, your parents sure had great looking kids.:thumbsup: The meal looked delicious and what a beautiful setting. And I can't believe they let dogs in. Tyler is totally jealous. He isn't even allowed into a drugstore if they sell food in it here.:angry: Glad you had a wonderful day.

I'll have to talk to Heini about Burger King. Just because it has the word King in it doesn't mean it's royal food, Heini...in fact quite the contrary. :yucky:

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Liebe Gruesse aus Athen!
Happy Birthday Becky! What a fine birthday it was---the setting---all those beautiful rooms, little Heini als mit-bringsel, the yummy looking food and a brother who thinks of everything!
I also loved the church photos---I am amazed that Heini could go in! I pray that your prayers will be heard by a compassionate Father who cares deeply for the things that stir our hearts.
So, wishing you well in the coming year, much joy and peace and lots of laughter.
warmly, sandi & Kitzel

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
What great pics. as usual. Looks like a lovely day out, and you seem to be the only ones in the Restaurant. Lucky Heini to be able to go there with you. He looks thoroughly pampered enjoying that gorgeous rug. :)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
WOW! What a great birthday! Heini, you look like you enjoyed yourseld as much, if not more, than your mom!! Love that pic of you guys around the table with your huge smile! How wonderful that you were able to go everywhere with her on her special day and that you were so attentive to everything!

Happy Birthday Becky!!! You truly deserved a wonderful celebration!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY:cheer: what a great day, oh my goodness the dinner looked so yummy, I do hope you know how loved you are. It's wonderful you have such a great brother to take you for such a wonderful birthday dinner. Heini give mommy licks from awntie

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Happy Birthday, Becky!!! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!! Dogs in Europe are so lucky!! They have normal rights as humans. Here, I never get to dine inside with my fluffs! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Happy Birthday Becky! You look so beautiful on your special day! What a fab restaurant, the meal looked delicious. Heini looks so cute running around and posing on the oriental rug. His little majesty looks to be right at home! :thumbsup: Gorgeous photos, the church is amazing!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Becky, it looks like you had a wonderful birthday. It's so great that Heini gets to go so many places with you. Happy Birthday, and may you have many, many more.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts